+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Great win but....

I really hope by next years draft/FA the Gmen look seriously into some DB's. I cant keep this roller coaster feeling all season! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 3504spd View Post
    I really hope by next years draft/FA the Gmen look seriously into some DB's. I cant keep this roller coaster feeling all season! LOL
    I'd ratehr go for some OL early to be completely honest...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

the Giants season is always a rollarcaoster ride for one reason or the other.....
    hop on and enjoy the ride....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    the Giants season is always a rollarcaoster ride for one reason or the other.....
    hop on and enjoy the ride....
    While I enjoy the Superbowl wins, I really wouldn't mind a season like 2008 again (with a little different outcome at the end). My heart can only take so much dammit!

With all of the injuries and Webster's current play, I'd be shocked if we didn't take a CB by round 3. Safety is also a possibility somewhere as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    While I enjoy the Superbowl wins, I really wouldn't mind a season like 2008 again (with a little different outcome at the end). My heart can only take so much dammit!
    come on....its like a cardio work out....interval training. Up and down and up and down. Its good for your heart!!!!....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    come on....its like a cardio work out....interval training. Up and down and up and down. Its good for your heart!!!!....
    Maybe, but I'd like to be able to take the plexiglass off the big screen this decade.

I honestly believe they go O-Line first, and I agree

Not saying our secondary is looking good but it is beat the piss up.. but along with webster, we have the rookie hosley and still have the princess waiting how many more yougins can we have waiting?

Im still holding hope that prince is kind of like webster and his talent is just going to show up out of nowhere

All-Pro
    Ok, but if they where all healthy, they would have been playing with Webster, TT, and Prince right now. Injuries happen.

Maybe need a new db coach cause the Giants got their fair share of drafting dbs. We already drafted one in the Prince.