+ Reply to Thread

Great Comeback !!!, but anyone at the game have a feel for the carnage

Diehl - they tested his knee on the sideline before he went to the locker room and things didn't feel right ... also he flashed a Spock to someone in the crowd and not a thumbs up, so im thinking he's done for awhile, at least

Bradshaw - his neck really got crunched and he is scheduled along with Diehl for an MRI ... now with something like that they are going to err on the side of caution, so the fact that he didnt return does not necessarily mean he's got something beyond soreness

Hixon - as dirty as the final play was, the helmet to helmet on Hixon was even worse ... almost a certain concussion ... im just hoping he has not had many or any and can come back in a couple weeks

Joseph - i heard this, but i didnt see him come off ... maybe im wrong, hope im wrong ... help if you know anything

Coe - did he tweak his hammy on that TD he allowed?

Nicks - man, talk about bad luck and talk about a gutsy performance ... but his right foot kept getting impacted, landed on, stepped on ... we know that it was just pain up until the last impact on his right foot ... hoping it was just more pain ...short week too, we really need him Thursday ... can't believe some on here were saying he was soft and saying not to re-sign him ... amazing

any others .... man, we have the worst luck

oh and one other thing those negative Giants fans secretly cheering the Diehl injury are idiots ... when you are very thin at Oline, losing a guy that can play every position except Center is a horrible thing
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post

Hixon - as dirty as the final play was, the helmet to helmet on Hixon was even worse ... almost a certain concussion ... im just hoping he has not had many or any and can come back in a couple weeks
    i cant agree that this was dirty at all. defenders cant hit receivers high anymore, so they have to aim lower, hixon fell/descended whatever right into the path of the defender. Yes the end result was helmet to helmet but IMO not an intentional one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    i cant agree that this was dirty at all. defenders cant hit receivers high anymore, so they have to aim lower, hixon fell/descended whatever right into the path of the defender. Yes the end result was helmet to helmet but IMO not an intentional one.
    no he lead with the helmet, that would have been a dirty hit back in the 80s, so it's really dirty now ... if he gets fined, then that will decide any debate ... i think a fine is coming
    Apologize to Melo 5

I agree didn't think it was dirty at all. Just something that happens in football.

Coe- Said his hammy tightened up again,

Nicks-Talk about a gutsy performance. In my opinion when all is said and done he will be a greatest WR in Giants history.

hixon was already being tackled, and that scumbag tampa bay db lowered his helmet as hixon was already going down to the ground. that dude is getting a fine.

Hixon cant catch a freaking break.....knees, tweaks, concussions (probably).....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    no he lead with the helmet, that would have been a dirty hit back in the 80s, so it's really dirty now ... if he gets fined, then that will decide any debate ... i think a fine is coming
    had hixon not been falling backwards, he would have made contact with his pads. Players lead with their helmet all the time with their intention of making contact with the pads/shoulders.