+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Damn Ronde Barber just like his brother!

So when he was asked about the kneeling question yesterday he replied with:

ďThatís what weíre going to do. Thatís my job. I donít care about their frustration. Itís not my job to care about them.Ē
    What a small and weak excuse for a man this guy is. He's going to hide behind his coach? If your such a big man come out and just say "Yes we were trying to hurt them on purpose". Never had an opinion on Barber or Schiano for that matter but after this? Mark them down as people I'm particularly fond of!

Ehh... I heard Ronde on the radio and they asked him about Tiki and his issues at the end of his career and after and he really had no sympathy for Tiki.
    I question whether they were trying "hurt" the Giants are just trying to get the ball. Either way I think Ronde is not a narcisit like Tiki. He was backing up his coach. Most players do that...no??? I didnt agree with the play but it was apparent the Bucs D was not getting ready for kneel down.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I understand about backing up your coach but don't act like a man's man then hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Snappinnecks View Post
    I understand about backing up your coach but don't act like a man's man then hide.
    I dont undwerstand how you come away with Barber hiding behind his coach by the quote you posted. I am in no way taking sides with anything I am just trying to understand your angle.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Snappinnecks View Post
    So when he was asked about the kneeling question yesterday he replied with:

What a small and weak excuse for a man this guy is. He's going to hide behind his coach? If your such a big man come out and just say "Yes we were trying to hurt them on purpose". Never had an opinion on Barber or Schiano for that matter but after this? Mark them down as people I'm particularly fond of!
    I have no idea how you got what you got out of that quote.

Lol, eh, I agree.... Not sure how you took that away from the provided quotation. Seems like a reach dude.

I like when he got burned by Cruz for the 80 yard TD. Made me smile.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

The players just did what they were told, it's fully on the coach.

I think the play stunk, but I have no problem with this quote.

first he likes to talk, and second crazier things have happened on the last snap of games, maybe they were hoping for a miracle 3