In no particular order:
1) Eli has easily become the best Giants QB I've ever seen. He makes me question my sexuality.
2) Paging Dr. Osi, Dr. Tuck, Dr. Osi .... WTF are you guys?!
3) Looks like this is going to be one of CWeb's down years (even if his poor performance was eclipsed by the absolute abuse that we put on Talib).
4) Nicks and Cruz ... I don't know how we're going to afford to keep them both but we need to.
5) Andre Brown's success through the middle of the line has me wondering if some (or a lot) of our Oline woes weren't Bradshaw related.
6) I hope Schiano gets blind sided by a GMC in the near future.
7) I wonder if we can get Sean Astin to play the Chase Blackburn story.
8) It was good to see Ruben Randle and David Wilson returning kicks ... it was even more satisfying to see us get some decent returns.
9) The replacement refs make me want to punch an orphan.
10) The Giants win and the Cowboys and Redskins lose ... the universe is almost right again (stupid Chaos Theory protecting the Eagles).