+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fire EVERYONE... I don't even care anymore.. something is obviously wrong if we can't get up for these type of games

Even if we win we need MAJOR personnel changes & it isn't just Fewell & Killdrive

I am so sick of this..... this team is such a ****ing tease... we absolutely SUCK

what a ****ing enigma
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Re: Fire EVERYONE... I don't even care anymore.. something is obviously wrong if we can't get up for these type of games

Gotta agree, they don't even look like they care, asside from Jpp.

Veteran

Re: Fire EVERYONE... I don't even care anymore.. something is obviously wrong if we can't get up for these type of games

Start with Fewell.

TC shoudl have retired when he was given a superbowl ring. He does not know how to hire coordinators

if TC couldnt, or actually if everyone couldnt get up themselves for this game, then they should be let go.

this was embrassing to everyone

i don't usually agree with these fire the coaching staff threads, but after watching this first half i totally agree. How can this team not be hyped up/prepared for this game when the playoffs are on the line? Looks like Ross is mentoring Amukamara, he looks awful.

GET WELL SOON

Veteran

I DO NOT WANT THIS STAFF TO COMEBACK!!! FIRE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!! 17-3 FIRE THEM ALL,,,, DONT EVEN CARE IF THEY COME BACK AND WIN,,,,,

Let's not forget all these overrated,overpaid bums that we've all lied to ourselves about considering them decent players

[quote user="M0rbid"]Start with Fewell.
    [/quote]

Quit it

Veteran

[quote user="NYG4Life10"]

[quote user="M0rbid"]Start with Fewell.
    [/quote]

Agreed

[/quote]

+1