+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Osi, Tuck where are you ?

Its nice that Tuck calls out the team for effort or lack of it in gm 1. But he needs to stand up as a leader and make some plays.
    Osi is he dancing with his guy ? go around or plow through, dont just stand there and dance with the guy ?

JPP gets a pass becuase he is doubled, trippled and if doesnt get sack he at least gets pressure or makes tackles. Osi and Tuck have done nothing so far. L Joseph is a beast.

Come on D line everyone on TV talks about the vaunted pass rush but seriously where is it ?

Osi got paid, I don't think he cares at all anymore

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    Its nice that Tuck calls out the team for effort or lack of it in gm 1. But he needs to stand up as a leader and make some plays.
    Osi is he dancing with his guy ? go around or plow through, dont just stand there and dance with the guy ?

JPP gets a pass becuase he is doubled, trippled and if doesnt get sack he at least gets pressure or makes tackles. Osi and Tuck have done nothing so far. L Joseph is a beast.

Come on D line everyone on TV talks about the vaunted pass rush but seriously where is it ?
    I think part of the problem is that they double team them often and Fewell does not know how to take advantage of this. I am sure that it drains their energy faster when they have to fight 2 guys on every single play.

osi is terrible worse thing we did was give him more$$$$. tuck is injured...
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    osi is terrible worse thing we did was give him more$$$$. tuck is injured...
    So now Tuck is injured. Was he on the injury report. Stop making excuses for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    Osi got paid, I don't think he cares at all anymore
    Umm, you realize he had no contract for next year, so is basically playing for his next deal. He cares. He know this is one of the most important seasons of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    So now Tuck is injured. Was he on the injury report. Stop making excuses for him.
    But where were the dbs? They have to make plays as well. How can our front get coverage sacks when the ball is always leaving the qbs hands before the D-line even gets near the qb.

They should defintely be way more productive, but they are getting held like crazy!! I actually think teams know that these scab ref's hardly call holding and are taking advantage, same for DB's.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Umm, you realize he had no contract for next year, so is basically playing for his next deal. He cares. He know this is one of the most important seasons of his career.
    Not saying Osi doesn't care...but I don't know if he's all that concerned about his next contract. I think he might call it quits after this season.

Tuck should have been traded in the off season when he still had value.

Osi and Tuck have both been essentially invisible the first two games. Game 1 I could understand as Romo was either getting the ball out very quickly or was scrambling out of the pocket to make plays.

Freeman however is a statue and there were plenty of times where he simply had too much time in the pocket. Especially on that TD throw that bounced off Tryons head. As bad as Tryon is, that throw never should have had a chance to happen. That should have been the DLs' time to shine, even if TBs' OL is very good. Kiwi hasn't been productive either when he's been in the dirt.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!