+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chances the 49ers game is moved to that Sunday nite at 8

What do you guys think about the possibility of them moving the game on Oct 14th from 4:15 to the nite game at 8:30?

I don't think they can move them until after like week 11 or something like that. At least that's how it was the first few years NBC took over Sunday night.

Veteran
    I'd rather it not be on at night.

I wish that the Giants could play every single one of their games at 1:00 on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post

I wish that the Giants could play every single one of their games at 1:00 on the road.
    i feel ya our track record in night games just hasn't been great and we seem to not get up for prime time games the way we should.

Quote Originally Posted by myronguyton3 View Post
    What do you guys think about the possibility of them moving the game on Oct 14th from 4:15 to the nite game at 8:30?
    Flex games don't start until Week 11.

Shame though ... unlike other fans, I love the prime time games.

I dont think they can do it unless the FLEX rules override the regular rules for the number of prime time games you can have in a season. I think the giants are at the MAX with the current schedule for primes i was told.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

As others have said, flex doesn't start by then.

Yeah, flex schedule doesnt start until week 11, and CBS and Fox have the right to block one game each week. So if both teams were doing real good, Fox would probably block that game.

The only exception is in week 17. NBC can grab any game that they want, regardless of how many primetime games a team has had already. This happened to us last year with the Cowboy game I believe.

Unless its a NFC Championship game!

Quote Originally Posted by myronguyton3 View Post
    i feel ya our track record in night games just hasn't been great and we seem to not get up for prime time games the way we should.
    No problem with those night games!

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post

I agree. I would hate to have to go to bed angry if we lost. lol.
    Last edited by nycisgreat; 09-17-2012 at 03:54 PM.