+ Reply to Thread

Oh no, another prime time game, and on Thursday...

A recipe for a freaking disaster for this team (unless it's the playoffs of course), but what I am concerned about more is that it's the nemesis Carolina team they are going up against, which historically has had our number, and that Cam Newton guy scares me, because he can throw it long and far.

Can't quite measure up how this game would go about, but it could be either a close low scoring game, or another shoot-out. With Eli on our side, I think I'll take my chances going for another shoot-out because our secondary is just not bringing it yet, and I don't really see how the defense could contain Cam for long.

I really really want this game so badly, because the schedule is not getting any easier. Hopefully the difference again comes down to Eli being better than Cam.

We've had a lot of practice with mobile QB's with Vick in our division, and we were able to contain him last year. I think we'll be ready.

I think the game will be similar to the Bucs game. High scoring and little defense (on both sides).

Fortunately we have the best 4th quarter QB in existence.

i hate night games and thursday games almost 100% of time home team wins more practice dont have to travel ect.
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season

23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season/ won second tiny mite bowl game

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I think the game will be similar to the Bucs game. High scoring and little defense (on both sides).

Fortunately we have the best 4th quarter QB in existence.
    Actually I take that back ... if our defense can't stop them, Fewell should be fired on the spot.

I really can't wait to see how we deal with cam newton because it could tell us how we are going to deal with RG3 and Vick