+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guess the Mistake That Gets Wilson Benched in Week 3

I think our coaching staff is a good one, and I know TC isn't crazy about rooks .... but I wish we'd see a little more of the kid.

I understand that he will (and has) made his share of mistakes.

All-Pro
    he is in the return game with Randle and I like it so far.
    he will get his shots but he has to capitalize. Wilson will be a factor more and more as the season progresses.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Didn't really see much of him in the running game, but he was there on special teams which he looked awesome in, He'll be more of a factor later on.

i dont feel like he got benched in this one ... i realize the dropped pass led to Brown getting a chance and then Brown did well, so if it aint broke, but i can see where it did look like a partial benching

im gonna predict a KR for a TD for Wilson to annoy those negy fans wanting to use their most favorite label of BUST
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    i dont feel like he got benched in this one ... i realize the dropped pass led to Brown getting a chance and then Brown did well, so if it aint broke, but i can see where it did look like a partial benching

im gonna predict a KR for a TD for Wilson to annoy those negy fans wanting to use their most favorite label of BUST
    I like the cut of your jib sir!

And yeah I agree with you ... in a tight game (or a come from behind game) sticking with what's working certainly makes the most sense.

I just want to see more of our new shiny toy dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post

I agree.

TC went with Brown because:

A) Brown was making positive yards on the ground.
    B) Brown was doing well in pass protection.

Given the score, I think "B" was a very important factor.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I agree.

TC went with Brown because:

A) Brown was making positive yards on the ground.
    B) Brown was doing well in pass protection.

Given the score, I think "B" was a very important factor.

B is important

C the fact that he can catch

D All of the above

Lets go with D

Am i the only one that saw Wilson's Protection block the limited time he had?

they give him no opportunities, three carries, and two throws, indeed he dropped the passes, but run him then, utilize him as the running back he is, not just a glorified kick returner, same with Randle really,

it's not fair to not give him opportunities and then say he didn't prove himself

i don't know if it's the Coaches stubbornness or what, but you have to just let him grind it out on more carries than 3

right now he is a important piece of our return game.. wilson will get his touches its only week 2
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I think our coaching staff is a good one, and I know TC isn't crazy about rooks .... but I wish we'd see a little more of the kid.

I understand that he will (and has) made his share of mistakes.
    He getting time and making an impact as the kick returner. Brown did what all players need to do when given an opportunity. Bradshaw is likely to lost time and both Brown and Wilson will get offensive snaps. It's how TC develops players and it works pretty well.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80