+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64
  1. #1
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    26

    Fewell needs to get this figured out:

    Even with Elis interceptions there was a lot of bad defense out there. This team has a lot of belief and talent. That will go far but we can not do it without defense.

  2. #2
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,225
    Webster is off his game for some reason.....dont really know whats happening with him. He is not the only issue of course....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  3. #3
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Yep, the defense has looked atrocious. Coe gets beat a lot, and Webster hasn't looked his true self.

  4. #4
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,332
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Webster is off his game for some reason.....dont really know whats happening with him. He is not the only issue of course....
    he looks like a slow rookie... he is getting burnt almost every play. coe looked better then him yesterday. besides the pts we gave up off eli's picks i thought our d was pretty good
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  5. #5
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,450
    I bet CWeb is hurt and knows he can't come out of the game. He looks hurt.


    5trive for Fiv5

  6. #6
    Fewell cant go out and cover guys or rush the passer himself ... the players have to cover and rush better ... Webster, Osi and Tuck need to get closer to midseason form in a hurry

    and the unproven guys need to step up ... Coe, Tryon ... Prince has to get healthy, Austin has to finally contribute
    Apologize to Melo 5

  7. #7
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    26
    I love the comment that inevitably comes that the coach cant go out and play. Like I dont know that. Point is if they guys in back cant cover and the guys in front cant get pressure we need to change how we are doing things if we can.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshine View Post
    I love the comment that inevitably comes that the coach cant go out and play. Like I dont know that. Point is if they guys in back cant cover and the guys in front cant get pressure we need to change how we are doing things if we can.
    so you blitz and single cover or you rush 4 ... either way players have to get it done ... blaming Fewell is nuts he just coached a Super Bowl winning D ... he clearly knows what he is doing, now the players have to do their jobs
    Apologize to Melo 5

  9. #9
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,371
    I don't think he defense was that bad. I mean 21 points came off of TO's. I do think they need to never leave Coe or Tryon alone again. Those where the two plays I was most disappointed in. Don't leave your 5th and 6th CB's out there alone especially not on their #1 WR.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I don't think he defense was that bad. I mean 21 points came off of TO's. I do think they need to never leave Coe or Tryon alone again. Those where the two plays I was most disappointed in. Don't leave your 5th and 6th CB's out there alone especially not on their #1 WR.
    Funny thing is, Coe and Tryon actually had good coverage on both those plays. Jackson just out positioned Coe and Tryon had the ball bounce off of him helmet. He was in the WR body between his hands on that play. Just a bad bounce.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts