+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My un-educated take on the game!

Did Tuck and Osi play in the game or were they given the day off? Didn't watch the game live, watched the "tape". Eli was much better throughout the game then it sounded on radio. Eli, as usual owns the 4th quarter. Is Brown the real deal? Will Bennett stop dropping passes? Will Tampa Bay stop holding on to our receivers that created one Interception? Will someone please pressure the QB? Did Osi and Tuck play or were they Injured? Will the real Officials come back? The Tampa Bay Coach is an *******!!!! Please, someone send out a search party and find Osi and Tuck, we need them!
    Last edited by bigjeep; 09-17-2012 at 07:53 PM.
    Giants fan since '58

Tuck most of been contemplating retirement again during the game.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post

LOL!
    Giants fan since '58

All-Pro
    Their job is more than just sacking the QB. I don't get all the hate heads today for Tuck and Osi. Did Tampa run the ball well? Did Tampa make quick throws like TC said to slow down the pass rush?

no, no it was Fewell's fault .. he failed to tell them what number the QB was wearing, so they just kinda hung out
    Apologize to Melo 5

They were no shows. Staying in your lanes does not mean you cant rush the QB.

Linval Joseph leads the giants in QB hits....

While there were certainly some quick throws, there were quite a few times when Freeman had ALL day and nobody even close to him.

I think Tuck was good in containing the run. As for Osi I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Wrong, Tuck is conserving his energy for some amazing, new, get pumped, now is the time, I got a ring, it's the greatest feeling in the world, playoff speeches........He really is good at that though.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    Did Tuck and Osi play in the game or were they given the day off? Didn't watch the game live, watched the "tape". Eli was much better throughout the game then it sounded on radio. Eli, as usual owns the 4th quarter. Is Brown the real deal? Will Bennett stop dropping passes? Will Tampa Bay stop holding on to our receivers that created one Interception? Will someone please pressure the QB? Did Osi and Tuck play or were they Injured? Will the real Officials come back? The Tampa Bay Coach is an *******!!!! Please, someone send out a search party and find Osi and Tuck, we need them!
    At least you said your take was uneducated, Osi and Tuck were double teamed and chipped frequently. Also, opposing teams are not taking 7 step drops vs our d-line, most teams are going to 3-step drops where the ball gets out in less than 3 seconds.

since teams are so focused on our ends, Fewell needs to blitz more up the middle (as in slow *** Chase Blackburn coming in untouched for a sack). However, with two of our top three corner backs not playing, it is hard to blitz without getting burnt. Do you see the problems Fewell has a a defensive coordinator?

when Prince returns and he and Holsey get some experience, the Giants will return to blitzing up the middle.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    They were no shows. Staying in your lanes does not mean you cant rush the QB.

Linval Joseph leads the giants in QB hits....

While there were certainly some quick throws, there were quite a few times when Freeman had ALL day and nobody even close to him.
    I think they need to keep Linval in on some passing situations. He has a quick first step and has been collapsing the pocket, unlike Kiwi and Tuck (who I saw get put on his back)! I know they have to watch his snap count though. I can't wait for Canty to come back!