+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47
  1. #1
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    18,664

    if I am not mistaken I think Nicks and Cruz made history

    I dont think another receiving duo has ever had each player with 10+ catches and 175+ receiving yards in one game

    not too shabby

  2. #2
    yes sir, we witnessed history even if we were pacing around and pulling clumps of hair out
    Apologize to Melo 5

  3. #3
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    yes sir, we witnessed history even if we were pacing around and pulling clumps of hair out
    ... you actually do that?


    jk ..if the average fan is pacing around and pulling their hair out, than I am sprinting around and cutting my hair off!!

  4. #4
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    yes sir, we witnessed history even if we were pacing around and pulling clumps of hair out
    Stick around...people will be bald by end of season

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Stick around...people will be bald by end of season

    We could all just save time and shave
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

  6. #6
    dont forget each had a td

  7. #7
    I had Eli and Cruz both starting in my fantasy yesterday. Needless to say, I had a great day in lala land and the real world.

  8. #8
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,166
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    I dont think another receiving duo has ever had each player with 10+ catches and 175+ receiving yards in one game

    not too shabby
    Wow and to think that I saw 90% of all that while arriving in the stadium at half time. Long story about what got me there so late........ but I was there with my son and I have witnesses! lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

  9. #9
    Veteran Tuckit91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    2,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
    I had Eli and Cruz both starting in my fantasy yesterday. Needless to say, I had a great day in lala land and the real world.
    I have Eli, Cruz and Bennett on my team.
    ALL IN!


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    I have Eli, Cruz and Bennett on my team.
    Bold move, I have V. Davis as my TE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts