+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-Pro

Any word on AB's MRI? also Hix and Deihl

has anyone heard the extent of their injuries? were there anyothers noteworthy?? I know Nicks was limping around pretty good towards the end of the game. Any info would be appreciated. I looked and didnt see any threads on this so dont jump on me if there are. just delete this or transfer it to the other thread..

I saw last night where they said Davids Injury was NOT an ACL.. which is good
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Deihl has a injured mcl and Hixon has a concussion. I haven't seen anything on Bradshaw yet.

I hope Hixon makes it back for one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

The only thing we know for sure is none of them practices which is not a surprise. With a short week ahead, I don't think we can expect any of them to be ready to play. We should have information on the MRI tomorrow
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The only thing we know for sure is none of them practices which is not a surprise. With a short week ahead, I don't think we can expect any of them to be ready to play. We should have information on the MRI tomorrow
    well we would have to find out if the MCL requires surgery or just rest which will determine how long he is out. On Hix if its been announced that he has a concussion then he would have to be cleared by the league and in a short week that wont happen. AB we are all anxious to here about..

Anything on Nicks? I mean i CRINGED when that guy stepped right on the ankle he broke towards the end of the game
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Hixon is made of tissue paper. It goes all the way back to 08' in his break out game against the Seahwaks. He had over 100 yards in the first half, but then left in the 2nd quarter with a concussion. It seems everytime he takes a step forward, he takes two steps back.

Anyway, i'm not sold on Barden as the fill in, I don't think he gets open with enough consitency...Hopefully Randle will be ready soon enough

So a guy rams his helmet to the back of his head and Hixon is taking steps back?

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    So a guy rams his helmet to the back of his head and Hixon is taking steps back?
    you heard it here first
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Alot has to do with luck, but at the same time, some people just know how to fall and take a hit better then others. For example, is anyone here surprised Kevin boss left yesterday's game with an apparent head injury?

So how is Hixon supposed to fall while being spun-tackled and with another guy diving head first behind him?