+ Reply to Thread

You Don't Fight " Fire With Fire ", You Fight It With Water

The Kneel Down is a two sided coin. You are saying to an opponent. The game is over, lets all live to fight another day. The other side is we're not going to score a Touchdown or a FG, and humiliate you further. SOOooooooo what to do with this " We hit you hard till the Goose Eggs Pop, Tough Guy Coach ? " Simple, who ever plays Tampa Bay should just keep running up the score and never look back ( Until til the Goose Eggs Pop ). Humiliate will educate.

was this something that could not have been contributed to one of the multiple threads already covering this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    was this something that could not have been contributed to one of the multiple threads already covering this topic?

This happens all the time...isnt there a way to streamline threads?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

I am not going to read 16 pages of opinions before I post my own thread. Threads are not patented, nor are they pulitzer prize winning pieces. We're not killing trees nor wasting ink. The game is over, and there are only so many new things to post about. Everything else will get beat into the ground 16 million times. ( This is one of the 16 million ).

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
    I am not going to read 16 pages of opinions before I post my own thread. Threads are not patented, nor are they pulitzer prize winning pieces. We're not killing trees nor wasting ink. The game is over, and there are only so many new things to post about. Everything else will get beat into the ground 16 million times. ( This is one of the 16 million ).
    Ha.... I'm with you... I never understood the thought of internet forum real estate

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
    there are already several threads discussing this very topic and this could have easily been your contributions to one of those

zero reason for a new thread

I don't know Mod. He would have wasted a great subject title, which is the reason I clicked on it.