+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ESPN FIRST TAKE= JOKE

I noticed that on espn firsttake that all they talked about was the final play and how wrong TC was.. Not any mention of the game or anything. not anything about Eli and his WRs record setting day. they usually have a whole debate about the giants. lol. what tools

you can bet if eli didnt make that comeback and put up all those yards they would of jumped on him for his poor perfomance and 3 picks. I just dont get it sometimes
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

First off....that show is stupid and caters to idiots. Second off, Bayless is paid to be that way. Third off, as far as they're concerned, we should've beat TB 40-3, so yes, if TB beat us, they'd be talking about how we're garbage for 2 hours.

Easiest solution: stop wasting your time watching that stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I noticed that on espn firsttake that all they talked about was the final play and how wrong TC was.. Not any mention of the game or anything. not anything about Eli and his WRs record setting day. they usually have a whole debate about the giants. lol. what tools

you can bet if eli didnt make that comeback and put up all those yards they would of jumped on him for his poor perfomance and 3 picks. I just dont get it sometimes

Not trying to be an *** but you do know these guys just pick the most controversial things to discuss and draw an audience right?it's not really about sports...it's about controversy
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    First off....that show is stupid and caters to idiots. Second off, Bayless is paid to be that way. Third off, as far as they're concerned, we should've beat TB 40-3, so yes, if TB beat us, they'd be talking about how we're garbage for 2 hours.

Easiest solution: stop wasting your time watching that stupidity.
    thanks for the tip. thats why i subscribed to NFLn
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Controversy sells, just ignore it.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

The man crush Bayless has on Tebow is quite disturbing, I wonder if he thinks Tebow is better than Eli, I'm sure he does, he thinks Eli is just lucky. Oh man...

the hate for the NYG is real....NYG4LIFE....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    The man crush Bayless has on Tebow is quite disturbing, I wonder if he thinks Tebow is better than Eli, I'm sure he does, he thinks Eli is just lucky. Oh man...
    Bayless was quite complimentary of the Giants this entire offseason.

People care way to much about what these guys say.

When anyone makes a thread like this, all it says is that those guys are doing their job.

Wait, Eli had 510 yards passing? I though he only played the final snap and got knocked down. Peyton looks like Eli early on, 2 bad INTs in 3 passes.