+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Thoughts on guy who jumped on Nicks ankle.

I just wanted to hear what you guys thought of the play where the guy was running and tried to jump over Nicks and landing on his ankle. I thought is was a cheap shot. The guy can't jump over a player on the ground, seems fishy. Plus Nicks was really heating up and plus his injury to is foot. It might of been an accident and I might overrated to it. There was some hard hits to the head of Hixon and Bradshaw. And you also have the kneel down.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine77 View Post
    I just wanted to hear what you guys thought of the play where the guy was running and tried to jump over Nicks and landing on his ankle. I thought is was a cheap shot. The guy can't jump over a player on the ground, seems fishy. Plus Nicks was really heating up and plus his injury to is foot. It might of been an accident and I might overrated to it. There was some hard hits to the head of Hixon and Bradshaw. And you also have the kneel down.
    The play he stepped on his ankle looked like an accident to me...I think your looking for things
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Come on. The guy was running as fast as he could across the field to make a play, when Nicks goes down he tries to jump and avoid him, he landed on his foot. You can clearly see the guy is not looking down on the ground to see where Nicks' foot is. It was just a freak thing.

Looked like an accident, he was trying to avoid contact and just came down; he could have turned his ankle over!

All-Pro
    Accident.

It was Mark Barron the rookie safety I believe, and it looked like a complete accident to me.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine77 View Post
    are you serious or is this supposed to be in red????
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    are you serious or is this supposed to be in red????
    RED? what does red mean?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Banned
    I'd say Schiano told them to play it like they were NO Saints......looked fishy to me

one guy grabs Nicks and drags him down the other one jumps on him

Man, so many fans are acting like kids that just got bullied. There is nothing that shows any intent at all on that play.