+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BE GONE EGIRLS TROLLS!

I am just saying. 3 1/2 weeks here and all HE has brought is some sad game. I do like some Eagles fans, however, some people just dont have a clue. They are just trolls that hate their parents and wanna spew their hate of living on the world. We have seen our share of other teams trolls on here, SF, GB, DALLASSS, unfortunately some just dont get it. We dont care, we ARE the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS and nobody can take their accomplishments away.

So I say to all the trolls.

"KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    YEAH!!! Curse those handsome Philadelphians, whoever they may be!!! Booo I say! BOOOOO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    YEAH!!! Curse those handsome Philadelphians, whoever they may be!!! Booo I say! BOOOOO!!!!
    Saw this and thought of you 1st.

And this.

Bench Player
    They really are slime. I saw one spit at a ten year kid at a game once with my own eyes. Id never bring my kid within 100 yards of Lincoln Financial Field. The only home crowd lower than them? The Raiders. and thats just because they have 11,000 MS13 Gangbangers at every home game

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty City View Post
    They really are slime. I saw one spit at a ten year kid at a game once with my own eyes. Id never bring my kid within 100 yards of Lincoln Financial Field. The only home crowd lower than them? The Raiders. and thats just because they have 11,000 MS13 Gangbangers at every home game
    Sorry about your experience. Being an internet tough guy is one thing, actually starting a real fight over a team is another. I just dont understand why you would go to a smack talk forum without actual football knowledge and facts. He just slings poo around and calls that smack talk.

Bench Player
    All that noise from this clown after two one point wins? Jesus. I'd hate to listen to his yammering if he was here repping a Division rival that was actually contending. That O-line is made out of Snotty kleenex. Mike will be the Hospital after they get done with the huge amount of cupcake games the Eagles schedule is front-loaded with and have to deal with some real trouble.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty City View Post
    All that noise from this clown after two one point wins? Jesus. I'd hate to listen to his yammering if he was here repping a Division rival that was actually contending. That O-line is made out of Snotty kleenex. Mike will be the Hospital after they get done with the huge amount of cupcake games the Eagles schedule is front-loaded with and have to deal with some real trouble.
    Cupcake games? LOL!!! The only cupcake games I see on the horizon are the Gnats game in two weeks and a Monday night game at the end of November....heeeeere Kitty Kitty....

You think Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Detroit are cupcake teams? You really know football don't you homer! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Cupcake games? LOL!!! The only cupcake games I see on the horizon are the Gnats game in two weeks and a Monday night game at the end of November....heeeeere Kitty Kitty....

You think Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Detroit are cupcake teams? You really know football don't you homer! LOL!
    Now this Egirls fan knows the pain your in and has a solution HOagie*******. Take some notes.

Oh Dear God...Fifty, I know you'll never throw him the bone so I will volunteer...Yes Hoagie you are completely right and I have finally come around and seen the light. The Eagles are a kick *** team who stomp the Giants into the dirt whenever we meet. We are nothing but lucky and don't deserve anything we've accomplished. We are the laughing stock of the NFL, and if anyone should have 2 rings in 5 years(and probably more) it is the Eagles.

Satisfied? Is that what you wanted? Is that what you needed baby? Now stop the ignorant noise and go play on Eagles MB.