+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Oh Dear God...Fifty, I know you'll never throw him the bone so I will volunteer...Yes Hoagie you are completely right and I have finally come around and seen the light. The Eagles are a kick *** team who stomp the Giants into the dirt whenever we meet. We are nothing but lucky and don't deserve anything we've accomplished. We are the laughing stock of the NFL, and if anyone should have 2 rings in 5 years(and probably more) it is the Eagles.

Satisfied? Is that what you wanted? Is that what you needed baby? Now stop the ignorant noise and go play on Eagles MB.
    YES!!! One down....2,053 to go....

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Oh Dear God...Fifty, I know you'll never throw him the bone so I will volunteer...Yes Hoagie you are completely right and I have finally come around and seen the light. The Eagles are a kick *** team who stomp the Giants into the dirt whenever we meet. We are nothing but lucky and don't deserve anything we've accomplished. We are the laughing stock of the NFL, and if anyone should have 2 rings in 5 years(and probably more) it is the Eagles.

Satisfied? Is that what you wanted? Is that what you needed baby? Now stop the ignorant noise and go play on Eagles MB.
    Laurah, WTF are you doing? I cannot throw a bone to an Iggles fan, the souls of Vicks dead dogs need that particular bone I was saving.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    YES!!! One down....2,053 to go....
    I guess you dont understand SARCASM. Wow, just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Laurah, WTF are you doing? I cannot throw a bone to an Iggles fan, the souls of Vicks dead dogs need that particular bone I was saving.
    LOL..LOL..LOL...Nasty Fifty...Low down nasty...I love it!

Banned
    Aww thats sweet, but really, maybe you should make a donation to organizations that help underage hookers that get sexually assaulted by ex Gnats players. I mean I love dogs and all but human beings deserve more of our sympathy? Dont'cha think? Hmmm?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Aww thats sweet, but really, maybe you should make a donation to organizations that help underage hookers that get sexually assaulted by ex Gnats players. I mean I love dogs and all but human beings deserve more of our sympathy? Dont'cha think? Hmmm?
    One girl that said she was of age, vs dozens, probably hundreds of animals killed. Even for an Eagles troll, you're ******ed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    One girl that said she was of age, vs dozens, probably hundreds of animals killed. Even for an Eagles troll, you're ******ed.
    ONE girl that he got CAUGHT with. God only knows how many other children he was messing with! Defending Lawrence Taylor...Even for a Gnats homer, thats sick pal...

Do not get personal.

Lame Mom jokes? Seriously? Leave it out of here. That goes for everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Do not get personal.

Lame Mom jokes? Seriously? Leave it out of here. That goes for everybody
    This chick seriously needs to be re-done. Maybe SHE should watch nip tuck for a bit. I however think this tranny wanna be Iggles fan is nothing more than a fat ***, zit ridden, tranny that actually comes from PHILTHY, and is nothing more than needing attention cuz their so called CONCUBINES did not give it to them. DELUSIONAL at best. This it is a straight up Wanna Be Eagles Fan!!! Good Luck on this.

Banned
    This chick seriously needs to be re-done. Maybe SHE should watch nip tuck for a bit. I however think this tranny wanna be Iggles fan is nothing more than a fat ***, zit ridden, tranny that actually comes from PHILTHY, and is nothing more than needing attention cuz their so called CONCUBINES did not give it to them. DELUSIONAL at best. This it is a straight up Wanna Be Eagles Fan!!! Good Luck on this.

Now, didn't the moderator just tell you not to give out with the personal attacks? Shame on you!