+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When Sash comes back after his 4 game suspension....

Who should be cut to make room for him?

I would say Tyron....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post

I would say Tyron....
    I originally thought they would cut Stevie Brown. But if they cut Tryon, that would leave us with 5 safeties. I think Brown still goes, since he is mostly relegated to ST right now.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post

I would say Tyron....
    I'd say Beckum
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'd say Beckum
    I'm not sure that Beckum counts against our 53 right now, as well as Canty. It wouldn't surprise me that Sash gets cut. He contributed mostly on ST, (which Brown does now?), and Hill may have done enough that he becomes our #3 safety ahead of Sash...... an interesting roster decision.

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
    I'm not sure that Beckum counts against our 53 right now, as well as Canty. It wouldn't surprise me that Sash gets cut. He contributed mostly on ST, (which Brown does now?), and Hill may have done enough that he becomes our #3 safety ahead of Sash...... an interesting roster decision.
    I'm just down on Beckum lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

i'd wait for some MRIs to come in ... my take is that Sash will come in and someone will hit IR ... and not just talking about this week ... each week we pick up some injuries
    Apologize to Melo 5

I forgot about our IR habits. Thanks for the reminder, GMan....

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

brown sucks he got burnt all preseason. and ran the **** over vs jags in preseason i was pissed when they kept him
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'd say Beckum
    the amount of hate you have for beckum is the amount of love harooni has for his tiki bear
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    the amount of hate you have for beckum is the amount of love harooni has for his tiki bear
    ok maybe i went alittle far here
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    39 pancake blocks