+ Reply to Thread

Rolle and Prince are the weak links to this defense

I said it b4 and Im going to say it again. These guys are blowing coverages and like I said Prince never had good INT totals and missed alot of tackles at Nebraska. This is why Prince slipped in the draft....lol its the 1st half and Coughlin benched Prince already. Nice job Reese thinking we had value on that pick.

Can any1 replace Rolle at safety? I sick of him misssing tackles and running his mouth postgame. He wants people to throw at him but he cant even cover Podlesh (sp?) lol

Veteran

Re: Rolle and Prince are the weak links to this defense

I;m going to give Prince a pass. Dude is not ready after that surgery. However, Rolle needs to be cut.

[quote user="T-Murda84"]I said it b4 and Im going to say it again. These guys are blowing coverages and like I said Prince never had good INT totals and missed alot of tackles at Nebraska. This is why Prince slipped in the draft....lol its the 1st half and Coughlin benched Prince already. Nice job Reese thinking we had value on that pick.

Can any1 replace Rolle at safety? I sick of him misssing tackles and running his mouth postgame. He wants people to throw at him but he cant even cover Podlesh (sp?) lol[/quote]

This is princes 3 game as a NFL player, dude

we have 10 weak links

I'm really unimpressed with what I've seen of Prince so far, the guy just plays slow. You'd expect one of the highest rated corners in the draft to have really good closing speed; but the receivers seem to outrun him with ease. He never seems to recover to make a play. He hardly looks worthy of a first round pic at this point. He also seems to be confused all the time. He really looks like a potential bust so far.

Rolle is just freaking horrible. I think they ought to turn the spot over to Sash and let him see what he can do, it can't be any worse.

[quote user="T-Murda84"]I said it b4 and Im going to say it again. These guys are blowing coverages and like I said Prince never had good INT totals and missed alot of tackles at Nebraska. This is why Prince slipped in the draft....lol its the 1st half and Coughlin benched Prince already. Nice job Reese thinking we had value on that pick.

Can any1 replace Rolle at safety? I sick of him misssing tackles and running his mouth postgame. He wants people to throw at him but he cant even cover Podlesh (sp?) lol[/quote] I;d put Fewell and his read and react d first, then Rolle. Prince gets a rookie pass, and also for the fact that he has to play Fewells read/react.

Veteran

[quote user="NorwoodBlue"]I'm really unimpressed with what I've seen of Prince so far, the guy just plays slow. You'd expect one of the highest rated corners in the draft to have really good closing speed; but the receivers seem to outrun him with ease. He never seems to recover to make a play. He hardly looks worthy of a first round pic at this point. He also seems to be confused all the time. He really looks like a potential bust so far.

Rolle is just freaking horrible. I think they ought to turn the spot over to Sash and let him see what he can do, it can't be any worse.

[/quote]

Jerry Reese

[quote user="radar-ray"][quote user="T-Murda84"]I said it b4 and Im going to say it again. These guys are blowing coverages and like I said Prince never had good INT totals and missed alot of tackles at Nebraska. This is why Prince slipped in the draft....lol its the 1st half and Coughlin benched Prince already. Nice job Reese thinking we had value on that pick.

Can any1 replace Rolle at safety? I sick of him misssing tackles and running his mouth postgame. He wants people to throw at him but he cant even cover Podlesh (sp?) lol[/quote] I;d put Fewell and his read and react d first, then Rolle. Prince gets a rookie pass, and also for the fact that he has to play Fewells read/react.[/quote]

Every NFL defense is read and react what are u talking about?

[quote user="T-Murda84"][quote user="radar-ray"][quote user="T-Murda84"]I said it b4 and Im going to say it again. These guys are blowing coverages and like I said Prince never had good INT totals and missed alot of tackles at Nebraska. This is why Prince slipped in the draft....lol its the 1st half and Coughlin benched Prince already. Nice job Reese thinking we had value on that pick.

Can any1 replace Rolle at safety? I sick of him misssing tackles and running his mouth postgame. He wants people to throw at him but he cant even cover Podlesh (sp?) lol[/quote] I;d put Fewell and his read and react d first, then Rolle. Prince gets a rookie pass, and also for the fact that he has to play Fewells read/react.[/quote]

Every NFL defense is read and react what are u talking about?[/quote] I'm using the terminology that refers to the type/style D Rod Rust (a former Giants DC) used and is similiar to T Lewis/ P Fewell