+ Reply to Thread

The top 5: NY Giants single-game passing yard leaders

http://newyork.sbnation.com/2012/9/1...imms-ya-tittle

Excerpt: "Eli Manning had a game for the ages in the New York Giants' 41-34 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday. He is only the 13th quarterback in NFL history to throw for more than 500 yards. Those quarterbacks only went 7-6 in those games, which is not too surprising since teams are usually losing if they have to throw that much. What may be a little surprising, though, is the fact that the Giants, who have mainly been known for their defense and power running game, are the only team to have as many as three quarterbacks in the 500-yard club. Here are the Top 5 passing-yard games in Giants history:" Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

what amazes me and I still remember it well is that Simms threw for 950 yards in 2 weeks and lost both games....think about that guys....that is 25% of a good season in 2 games
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    what amazes me and I still remember it well is that Simms threw for 950 yards in 2 weeks and lost both games....think about that guys....that is 25% of a good season in 2 games
    One of the reasons I don't get excited about the current regime
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1