+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' Hakeem Nicks, Ahmad Bradshaw, Domenik Hixon not practicing today

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Today is the Giants' only day of full practice before they travel to Charlotte tomorrow and four players aren't participating.

RB Ahmad Bradshaw (neck), RT David Diehl (knee) and WR Domenik Hixon (concussion) all left Sunday's game due to injury and the three weren't at practice during the portion open to the media.

WR Hakeem Nicks (foot) was in attendance, but was riding a stationary bike. Nicks, who battled through obvious pain to catch 10 passes for 199 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, only practiced once last week (Thursday) and will likely be limited between games for the entire season.

On Monday, Tom Coughlin couldn't provide any details on Bradshaw and Hixon because the players had just reported to the training room. And he could only confirm that Diehl had an MCL injury. We'll know more when Coughlin addresses the media after practice at about 1:30 p.m." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

eh....short week. Gotta heal up
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

no surprises, thanks for the updates as always, Nicks is sore, but he will play

is there such a thing as a flak cleat? ... this is where i should close my Access database and invent something, but, well, happy hour 2nite
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    eh....short week. Gotta heal up
    Hixon is probably still asking what quarter is it???
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I feel really bad for Hixon. Trying very hard for a come back after the knee injury and now this. Some players are not as lucky.

"Is this gonna be forever?"
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    "Is this gonna be forever?"
    Not having a full week to recover, I'm guessing only Nicks may play in Carolina

Nicks will play. He finished vs the Bucs. He is a beast, playing through pain too. I dont expect the other 3 to be active. JJ will probably be on the roster for Hixon, with Barden in on the field for Hixon. As for Diehl, we actually played better without him. Scott will probably get the call to be active as well with Bradshaw sitting for this short week. Brown, Wilson and Scott, in that order for carries.

GLAD to see Hynoski is back practicing. Thought he was going to be out a while the way he landed. Looked bad.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Not having a full week to recover, I'm guessing only Nicks may play in Carolina
    That's probably a pretty safe bet.

Nicks just has to get through this game and then we don't play again untill the Sunday Nighter, which basically will be 11days away.. He'll gut it out and do some damage to CAR secondary..