+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don"t have much love for Cam Newton or the Panthers !!!

Don"t have much love for Cam Newton or the Panthers !!!

the 2005 Playoff exit to them still hurts to be hoest ....so as Micheal Strahan would say

" Take their hearts on every play !!! "

Giants win 27-24

Bench Player
    Good luck - I'm putting this one in the W column for Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by shocknaweny View Post
    the 2005 Playoff exit to them still hurts to be hoest ....so as Micheal Strahan would say

Giants win 27-24
    I think 2 Super Bowls since that time should have helped to mend those wounds.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty City View Post
    Good luck - I'm putting this one in the W column for Carolina.
    We shall see. Not loving a road game on a short week, but we shall see.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

lol got Newton on my fantasy team...this is one week I won't mind if he gets no points

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by shocknaweny View Post

Giants win 27-24
    I know the loss hurt, just like I hate ARZ, Seattle and GB.. All these teams beat us in the playoffs and went on to the SB... GB the only one to win it though. But I love the Giants as a Panther fan... You guys beat a cheating team twice, that beat us in the SB... I cheered for you guys relentlessly both games..

Quote Originally Posted by Panthers527 View Post
    I know the loss hurt, just like I hate ARZ, Seattle and GB.. All these teams beat us in the playoffs and went on to the SB... GB the only one to win it though. But I love the Giants as a Panther fan... You guys beat a cheating team twice, that beat us in the SB... I cheered for you guys relentlessly both games..
    i have no hate for the panthers. I wish no ill will on them. Watched Cam in College each week as I am a fan of the SEC. Very talented young man to say the least. He fought and fought in college and got a national title. I have no doubt the kid has the goods to win at this level and it won't be long before he leads the panthers to a SB.

As far as the game this week. I say Carolina leads most of the way with the giants getting 10 late points to win by 4
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

This wont be a give me game by any means. The Panthers can be dangerous and will give the Giants all they have. But my feeling is, if the Giants are ahead by 2 scores in the 4th quarter, that does not bode well for the Panthers. The Panthers are not built to be a quick score, 4th quarter, comeback team.

I like the Giants chances in the pass game vs the Panthers D. No doubt though, the Gmen need to contain Scam and the run game. But Steve Smith is still a dangerous weapon on the outside.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

+ Reply to Thread