+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Oh yeah! I just remembered that was Bill we had 510 passing yards against.

Thanks for the memories Sheridan.

Hahaha...

Hehe.... 510 yards and they had no sacks. Geeze its like 2009 all over again.

1 thing is for sure, if Osi does leave after this season when his contract is up, I think it a safe bet to assume he will not be playing for the Bucs. That is, unless Sheridan isnt there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by njsean View Post
    Thanks for the memories Sheridan.
    Very good point....not sure why I was even worried if they would make a comeback.

**** osi he is lazy and doesnt play hard anymore. jr should have never given into him and paid him more money now he just doesnt care
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    **** osi he is lazy and doesnt play hard anymore. jr should have never given into him and paid him more money now he just doesnt care
    I agree with what you are saying but giving Osi a few extra bucks this year won't hurt the Giants in the long run.

Also, I have no idea why Osi is sandbagging it. This is a contract year for him and he won't get anything but vet minimum since he is playing like he is washed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Hehe.... 510 yards and they had no sacks. Geeze its like 2009 all over again.

1 thing is for sure, if Osi does leave after this season when his contract is up, I think it a safe bet to assume he will not be playing for the Bucs. That is, unless Sheridan isnt there anymore.
    51 pass attempts and no sacks

That's that old school, tough as nail, we play the entire 60 minutes defense I've heard so much about recently. Hard to doubt why so many people are in love with the Bucs now.

Bench Player
    Suddenly the come back and 600+ yards of total offense isn't as impressive as I thought. Lol

Bench Player
    As a Buc fan, I am thoroughly disgusted with the loss. Congrats to the Giants for taking advantage of the opportunity, because at the end of the day we were completely OUT-COACHED in the second half. What I'm beginning to notice in both of our games (Panthers, Giants) is that this coaching staff is borderline pitiful when it comes to making in-game adjustments (particularly in the second-half of games).

I appreciate the attitude and attention to detail that Schiano has brought to the Bucs, but it's clear to me that he still has a lot to learn in his transition to Pro-Football and may even be too stubborn to learn it. I knew something wasn't quite right when Schiano said before the season began that he didn't believe in "half-time adjustments", and that they were only for "bathroom breaks".... (SMDH). Until someone drills into his head that this is not The National Rutgers Football League, I'm afraid that we will have a season full of fast starts and early leads blown in the second half.

Both Bucs' coordinators' execution (either by philosophy or ineptitude), are maddening to witness as a Buc fan. The OC is afraid to open up the deep passing game (even though we have the receivers to do so) and prefers to "squat" on leads too early. He's just not aggressive enough.

As far as our new DC... (puke)

We have good corners, but last time I checked none of them has the surname Revis. So why does he leave them alone on an island virtually all second half by blitzing almost every other down? We had more success against Eli with coverage defense wherein he had to slowly work his way down field and be more prone to mistakes. It would also burn more time off of the clock. But noooo, forget coverage D, let's blitz every freaking down and let Eli throw 80 yard bombs!

Receivers usually run short routes (like slants) when they recognize the blitz, but instead Cruz & Nicks were running posts and streaks. Shouldn't a DC recognize this pattern before the game gets out of hand and especially in the FOURTH QUARTER?

Sorry, I just had to rant. I'm not very impressed by this Sheridan guy...
    Last edited by Red Rum; 09-18-2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: text