+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    I found the game very unsatisfying. I guess it's all in how you look at things.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    I'm still here, my response is on the other thread... basically where I tell you to not get too excited about beating another bunch of scrubs...
    your team barely won its two games with 9 turnovers. that wont get it done in this league and you know it. If that keeps up you will wind up with a horrible overall record. Also even though you had 2 nice late game comebacks to get both wins, you were aided by bad calls from the reject refs. had those plays been called correctly we are having a VERY different conversation now. And you say the Giants are lucky. Your team is was lucky to have the refs on your side
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    I found the game very unsatisfying. I guess it's all in how you look at things.
    Hey at least you came back on here after that debacle. Its understandable your are upset. Everything pointed to positive things happening for Carolina last night. Coming off a huge win over a Saints team that has owned you for years. And that final score did not show how much you dominated them with well over 200 rushing yards and Cam getting almost 75 of them. also he had a great passing game against them with 2tds.

Couple that with your coming home to play in front of a wild crowd with a depleted Giants team coming in that had to do all they could last week to muster a win vs a team you dominated in your opening game of the season.. So, no starting RB for the Giants, no Star WR with Nicks out. NO 3rd WR with Hixon out. Our most verstile OLineman that plays almost every position.. OUT. Having to go into a hositle envirorment and use 3 WRs with No Experience knowing Cruz would be double teamed. Having to use 3 unknown RBs with no experience. a make shift OLine. A secondary that has had injury after injury. It all added up to an easy blowout victory for the Cats. I mean just about every NFL expert picked the Panthers across the board. The 5 person panel last night before the game ALL picked Carolina.

Then the game. WOW. never doubt Eli manning on the road. Doesnt matter who he is throwing to he makes them look like stars. Brown and Barden and Bennett step up huge for the giants who it seems every season due to injuries they have some new stars emerge from the shadows.

Giants are now 3-0 in past year on short weeks with stars injured. outscoring their Hosts by a 31-9 average and being PLUS 10 in the Turnover Dept.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    oh and Eli with a 2.5 per carry avg and Cam with 1.0..lol. Eli 2for5 yards and cam 6for6 yards....

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty City View Post
    We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years.
    Yes, very much so. You make so much sense you actually changed my mind.... 36-7. Offensive firepower? Like I said, stop Cam from running, its all downhill for Carolina.

Bye bye *****City
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    your team barely won its two games with 9 turnovers. that wont get it done in this league and you know it. If that keeps up you will wind up with a horrible overall record. Also even though you had 2 nice late game comebacks to get both wins, you were aided by bad calls from the reject refs. had those plays been called correctly we are having a VERY different conversation now. And you say the Giants are lucky. Your team is was lucky to have the refs on your side
    The fact of the matter here is that my team came back to beat a scrubby Browns team and beat a VERY tough Ravens team. Your team LOST to a scrubby Cowpies team, came back to beat a scrubby Bucc's team and thoroughly OWNED a scrubby Panther team last night, like you're SUPPOSED to when you're the defending champs. Now. There is only ONE thing missing from your side of the equation. Beating a GOOD team like the Eagles have. A good team like the Ravens or Falcons. Until you do, in the words of the immortal Han Solo....

"Thats great kid, DON"T GET ****Y!!!"

;-)

[QUOTE=HoagieBastage;498201]The fact of the matter here is that my team came back to beat a scrubby Browns team and beat a VERY tough Ravens team. Your team LOST to a scrubby Cowpies team, came back to beat a scrubby Bucc's team and thoroughly OWNED a scrubby Panther team last night, like you're SUPPOSED to when you're the defending champs. Now. There is only ONE thing missing from your side of the equation. Beating a GOOD team like the Eagles have. A good team like the Ravens or Falcons. Until you do, in the words of the immortal Han Solo....

"Thats great kid, DON"T GET ****Y!!!"

Are you like ...10 years old? You definitely sound like it. Gotta go......Going to watch my Blu ray of our two superbowl victories in the past 5 years. Maybe you should chack out the vid of your last superbowl too.....BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA....in the immortal words of john holmes...."GO SUCK ON THAT BIAAATCH"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    Are you like ...10 years old? You definitely sound like it. Gotta go......Going to watch my Blu ray of our two superbowl victories in the past 5 years. Maybe you should chack out the vid of your last superbowl too.....BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA....in the immortal words of john holmes...."GO SUCK ON THAT BIAAATCH"
    You actually used the phrase "GO SUCK ON THAT BIAAATCH" and are wondering if it's ME thats ten years old? LOL! Go watch your two lucky victories kid. Thats all you get. Your luck has run out. NO one respects those shallow victories. No one.

You actually used the phrase "GO SUCK ON THAT BIAAATCH" and are wondering if it's ME thats ten years old? LOL! Go watch your two lucky victories kid. Thats all you get. Your luck has run out. NO one respects those shallow victories. No one.
    Dont really think Giant fans care. And if you think the league doesnt respect Elis capability, or the pass rush, you know nothing about football.
    I mean its pretty obvious you dont know much if youre calling the Panthers and Cowboys "scrubs"
    Last edited by dezzzR; 09-21-2012 at 01:17 PM.

um except over 2 million Giants fans. Go watch Star Wars....while watching, remember something: IT BLOWS HAVING NO RINGS