+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Panthers vs Giants: Pregame thoughts from Charlotte

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Dont really think Giant fans care. And if you think the league doesnt respect Elis capability, or the pass rush, you know nothing about football.
    I mean its pretty obvious you dont know much if youre calling the Panthers and Cowboys "scrubs"
    Right. The Cowboys got owned by the "talented" Seahawks, one commentator was quoted as saying "they put up NO resistance, it wasn't EVEN A CONTEST"! These same Cowgirls BEAT YOU LIKE A DRUM IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!!! But you beat the Panthers right? The same Panthers who have NO SECONDARY to speak of and you were able to move the ball on them at will. Goody for YOU!!! I wish MY team could play against a team with NO CORNERS and no run defense!

Like I said, your cupcake schedule is coming to an end, enjoy these "victories" while you can!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Here is a video, MADE BY A GNATS FAN by the way, which proves EXACTLY what I am saying. Theres clips of the Sports media across the nation DISSING the giants as LUCKY, UNDESERVING and BORING. Just watch the clip and cry kid, NO ONE respects ANY of your recent championships. Sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ74L***9JY

This guy made the video to pump up his fellow G-Tards before the Dallas game a couple of weeks ago, talking about how they were going to CRUSH the Cowboys! LOL!!!

Enjoy it with your "two million" Gnats fans! Thats a hell of a number to pull outta yer bunghole smedley!!!

This video is unavailable
    This video does not exist.
    Sorry about that.

HMMMMMMM Hogsmoker....someone must've taken your video down. Heres some advice. Take some lunesta, go in your garage, start your moped, take a nap.

Shout out to Kitty!!! Thoroughly enjoyed your city, your stadium, your fans were all super cool and classy... and most importantly... enjoyed the hell out of being right next to the field to watch Cam get shutdown, pitch a fit, and your *****cats get handled in every aspect of the game. We had such a great time in Charlotte.... Top to bottom!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Right. The Cowboys got owned by the "talented" Seahawks, one commentator was quoted as saying "they put up NO resistance, it wasn't EVEN A CONTEST"! These same Cowgirls BEAT YOU LIKE A DRUM IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!!! But you beat the Panthers right? The same Panthers who have NO SECONDARY to speak of and you were able to move the ball on them at will. Goody for YOU!!! I wish MY team could play against a team with NO CORNERS and no run defense!

Like I said, your cupcake schedule is coming to an end, enjoy these "victories" while you can!!!
    Don't you ever get tired of being stupid? Run along, scum. Your "house" is rolling away.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of being stupid? Run along, scum. Your "house" is rolling away.
    14652-5002.jpg

I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Bastage did not see it that way... so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life

I'm gonna MISS him,
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    oh and Eli with a 2.5 per carry avg and Cam with 1.0..lol. Eli 2for5 yards and cam 6for6 yards....
    Hah! Who would have ever thought to see that stat line, lol.

Still waiting for Panthers fans crow. A lot of crap they talked about our team.

I guess kitty couldnt take the beating we gave the great and untouchable cam newton in his own house.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    oh and Eli with a 2.5 per carry avg and Cam with 1.0..lol. Eli 2for5 yards and cam 6for6 yards....
    Wow! Tks.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty City View Post
    Its pretty simple - if its in the gameplan - Cam will run on you. If the Giants really did stop him dead in his tracks or "smash him in the mouth" - they would be the first team to do it. You cant stop Newton, you can only hope to contain him. Coughlin knows this.
    Good to know.

+ Reply to Thread