+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty City View Post
    We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years.
    Lol my dude I don't know how to tell you this but you Los to the Bucs who are ok and you beat the saints who lost to the redskins who just lost to St. Louis. The Panthers are not in the same league as the Giants I hope you realize that... Because you talk about them like they are the second coming of the 07 patriots offense. Greg Olsen got ran out of town in Chicago and Steve smith is good but very old. Relax and worry about our weapons which are the best in the league

JPP will be Cam's bane. Mark my words.

Veteran
    Check out the stats in the tampa game- while
    Our thin secondary struggled and gave up to many big plays please note the majority of scores were due to threeturnovers. They weren't able to run the ball much and the long td by Williams actually hit off tryons helmet before being caught- If the giants play clean there is no way their d struggles as much. By the way Stewart is a dnp today as is your right tackle and kalil was limited - three letters for you JPP- best end in game.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    Lol my dude I don't know how to tell you this but you Los to the Bucs who are ok and you beat the saints who lost to the redskins who just lost to St. Louis. The Panthers are not in the same league as the Giants I hope you realize that... Because you talk about them like they are the second coming of the 07 patriots offense. Greg Olsen got ran out of town in Chicago and Steve smith is good but very old. Relax and worry about our weapons which are the best in the league
    You sound pretty confident, and while youre not wrong, I could say the same thing about the Giants getting manhandled by a Cowboys team who put up one lone TD against the Seattle Seahawks, who will be fighting all season long For 3rd place in the NFC West. The Panthers aren't World Beaters of course, but I dont think the Giants are, either - especially with a slew of significant injuries, plus a really short week. You'd do well not to underestimate the Panthers (at home). This is a must win for Carolina. Its gonna be a dogfight.

You sound pretty confident, and while youre not wrong, I could say the same thing about the Giants getting manhandled by a Cowboys team who put up one lone TD against the Seattle Seahawks, who will be fighting all season long For 3rd place in the NFC West. The Panthers aren't World Beaters of course, but I dont think the Giants are, either - especially with a slew of significant injuries, plus a really short week. You'd do well not to underestimate the Panthers (at home). This is a must win for Carolina. Its gonna be a dogfight.
    Point taken. Let's just let the 2 squads fight it out. Words are just words

Banned
    Point taken. Let's just let the 2 squads fight it out. Words are just words
    AWWWW! Where's the fun in THAT???!!! BOOORRRIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    AWWWW! Where's the fun in THAT???!!! BOOORRRIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!
    Hahahahahaha the guy doesn't seem like a jerk! I only like arguing with and proving jerks wrong

Banned
    Hahahahahaha the guy doesn't seem like a jerk! I only like arguing with and proving jerks wrong
    You might have to wait a while, those Southerners are pretty polite! Say, I have an idea, I could pretend to like the Panthers and we could go at it?

:-D

Bench Player
    Hahaha, Guys - I have to give credit where credit is due. Ive attended over 80 Panthers home games, and I have to say - as far as the NFC goes, Giants and Packers fans are the class of the Conference.. Very cool people, all-around. Philly, Dallas, Falcons, and Saints? Scumholes. Im actually looking forward to interacting with the Giants fans - pretty decent bunch of folks. That still doesnt mean I wont cheer till my voice gives out while we're stomping Big Blue's ***!

Banned
    Hahaha, Guys - I have to give credit where credit is due. Ive attended over 80 Panthers home games, and I have to say - as far as the NFC goes, Giants and Packers fans are the class of the Conference.. Very cool people, all-around. Philly, Dallas, Falcons, and Saints? Scumholes. Im actually looking forward to interacting with the Giants fans - pretty decent bunch of folks. That still doesnt mean I wont cheer till my voice gives out while we're stomping Big Blue's ***!
    LOL! Scumholes! THAT'S the spirit!!! Betcha you're REALLY gonna hate us scum hole Philly fans after your team gets their mudflaps re-arranged by the Eagles on an upcoming Monday night!!! I LOVE it!!!