+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty City View Post
    Hahaha, Guys - I have to give credit where credit is due. Ive attended over 80 Panthers home games, and I have to say - as far as the NFC goes, Giants and Packers fans are the class of the Conference.. Very cool people, all-around. Philly, Dallas, Falcons, and Saints? Scumholes. Im actually looking forward to interacting with the Giants fans - pretty decent bunch of folks. That still doesnt mean I wont cheer till my voice gives out while we're stomping Big Blue's ***!
    never ever had any problem with a Panther fan. you must be excited for the future with Cam as your QB. dude is a beast

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    never ever had any problem with a Panther fan. you must be excited for the future with Cam as your QB. dude is a beast
    Jeez! This is like watching Archie and Jughead fight over the last slice of pizza! YAWN!!! Did you even READ what this guy said about your sorry Gnats? LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS!!!!! Doesn't THAT get your blood boiling just a little bit? You gonna let this fan of another team come in here and get away with THAT? And then you kiss his hamhocks about how he must be excited for the future with Cam as his QB."?!!

WOW!!! This is pathetic!!! For SHAME!!! THIS is the best the Gnats fans can do?

If the D Line doesn't live up to the hype it will have to be another big game by Eli and the offense. Curious to see if Brown is the real deal and goes over 100!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Jeez! This is like watching Archie and Jughead fight over the last slice of pizza! YAWN!!! Did you even READ what this guy said about your sorry Gnats? LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS!!!!! Doesn't THAT get your blood boiling just a little bit? You gonna let this fan of another team come in here and get away with THAT? And then you kiss his hamhocks about how he must be excited for the future with Cam as his QB."?!!

I just don't care thats the problem. I handle myself just like the Giants do. I do not believe in chatter because that is exactly what it is.. chatter. If the Giants come out and play their game then they can go out and beat every single team in the league. If they come out the way they did against the Cowboys, and even the beginning of the Bucs game then they will lose. It is really up to the players... Not me talking smack

I just don't care thats the problem. I handle myself just like the Giants do. I do not believe in chatter because that is exactly what it is.. chatter. If the Giants come out and play their game then they can go out and beat every single team in the league. If they come out the way they did against the Cowboys, and even the beginning of the Bucs game then they will lose. It is really up to the players... Not me talking smack
    And the reason I brought Cam up was that I am a fan of his myself. Get over it bro

I think it is your common goal to HI-Jack every thread on the forum. I have a deal for you, You go and put one post in every thread in the Giants.com Fan Forum and I will forever leave here. But do not comeback and post a second time in any thread until all threads have one post from you in it.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I think it is your common goal to HI-Jack every thread on the forum. I have a deal for you, You go and put one post in every thread in the Giants.com Fan Forum and I will forever leave here. But do not comeback and post a second time in any thread until all threads have one post from you in it.
    Thank you. hahaha

Banned
    I just don't care thats the problem. I handle myself just like the Giants do
    THAT'S obvious. And THAT kind of attitude is why they get creamed by the Eagles regularly! Way to go! :-)

I do not believe in chatter because that is exactly what it is.. chatter. If the Giants come out and play their game then they can go out and beat every single team in the league. If they come out the way they did against the Cowboys, and even the beginning of the Bucs game then they will lose. It is really up to the players... Not me talking smack
    So WHY exactly are you in the...ummm SMACK TALK SECTION then skillet?

THAT'S obvious. And THAT kind of attitude is why they get creamed by the Eagles regularly! Way to go! :-)

So WHY exactly are you in the...ummm SMACK TALK SECTION then skillet?
    Pretty sure the Giants just won the SuperBowl and the Eagles were on the couch watching eating pizza.... Just sayin

Bench Player
    Dear Hoagiebastage: Adults are talking here, and we aren't discussing that weak-*** Philly squad you've come here to rep. I'm slightly sorry to inform you, as a Panthers fan, the Philly game is waaaaay down on the list for me - as its pretty clear the fact the Eagles are 2-0 is nothing short of a Modern Day Miracle.

They barely beat the worst team in the league in week one, and got lots of help from the scab refs this past Sunday. I'm not even sure Vick's ribs will hold out until the game, plus Andy Reid's big fat *** just keeps getting warmer by the minute, and the "dream team" chatter is just a distant memory.. Kind of like when Carolina spanked Philly's *** real good to advance to the Superbowl almost a decade ago.

So, step off son. We have three decent teams in the NFC East to worry about, Cheez-Whiz. I'm more worried about how long I'll have to stand in line for a beer during the game than Iam losing to Eeegles.