+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I think it is your common goal to HI-Jack every thread on the forum. I have a deal for you, You go and put one post in every thread in the Giants.com Fan Forum and I will forever leave here. But do not comeback and post a second time in any thread until all threads have one post from you in it.
    No, I got a BETTER deal for YOU. Go to the moderators and demand that they change the name of this forum to Princess FIFTY6G-MAN's House of Lolly Pops and I will leave and you won't ever see me again. Deal? Until then, stop complaining about the Smack Talk, you're making the Gnats fans who have a spine look bad.

Give an E-Girl fan a simple task to perform and he can't even do that, No wonder he is an Eagle fan, cause that team is the same way. Simple directions=FAILURE to that team.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    Pretty sure the Giants just won the SuperBowl and the Eagles were on the couch watching eating pizza.... Just sayin
    No, what you meant to say was that the 9-7 Gnats lucked out again somehow and accidentally won another Superbowl. But you go ahead and believe your LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS team is "elite".

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    No, I got a BETTER deal for YOU. Go to the moderators and demand that they change the name of this forum to Princess FIFTY6G-MAN's House of Lolly Pops and I will leave and you won't ever see me again. Deal? Until then, stop complaining about the Smack Talk, you're making the Gnats fans who have a spine look bad.
    What do you even know about having a spine? And I do like lollypops thank you. Who was complaining? You are the only one being a whine *** around this section. IGGLES THIS AND IGGLES THAT But not one SHRED of evidence to support how good you think your team is. How do you come to a smack talk forum with your wit and intelligence meter on zero?

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    No, what you meant to say was that the 9-7 Gnats lucked out again somehow and accidentally won another Superbowl. But you go ahead and believe your LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS team is "elite".
    lol i love the "you got lucky" thing its too funny. well it was nice talking to another Giants hater as if I haven't met enough. i enjoy them though because while the Giants keep winning the haters swear that they get worse and worse. comical

Bench Player
    Dear Hoagiebastage: Adults are talking here, and we aren't discussing that weak-*** Philly squad you've come here to rep.

I'm slightly sorry to inform you, as a Panthers fan, the Philly game is waaaaay down on the list for me - as its pretty clear the fact the Eagles are 2-0 is nothing short of a Modern Day Miracle.They barely beat the worst team in the league in week one, and got lots of help from the scab refs this past Sunday. I'm not even sure Vick's ribs will hold out until the game, plus Andy Reid's big fat *** just keeps getting warmer by the minute, and the "dream team" chatter is just a distant memory.. Kind of like when Carolina spanked Philly's *** real good to advance to the Superbowl almost a decade ago.

So, step off son. We have three decent teams in the NFC East to worry about, Cheez-Whiz. I'm more worried about how long I'll have to stand in line for a beer during the game than Iam losing to Eeegles.

We'll keep our fingers crossed that Greg Olson does not wipe the field with us LOL

Please come back after the game to do a post mortum :O)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty City View Post
    Dear Hoagiebastage: Adults are talking here, and we aren't discussing that weak-*** Philly squad you've come here to rep.

I'm slightly sorry to inform you, as a Panthers fan, the Philly game is waaaaay down on the list for me - as its pretty clear the fact the Eagles are 2-0 is nothing short of a Modern Day Miracle.They barely beat the worst team in the league in week one, and got lots of help from the scab refs this past Sunday. I'm not even sure Vick's ribs will hold out until the game, plus Andy Reid's big fat *** just keeps getting warmer by the minute, and the "dream team" chatter is just a distant memory.. Kind of like when Carolina spanked Philly's *** real good to advance to the Superbowl almost a decade ago.

So, step off son. We have three decent teams in the NFC East to worry about, Cheez-Whiz. I'm more worried about how long I'll have to stand in line for a beer during the game than Iam losing to Eeegles.
    Very nice reply!!!! You are the 4th or 5th Non-Giants fan he has made a friend with here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty City View Post
    We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years.
    We are the least feared SB Champs in years????? Huh! By whom? Greg Schiano? LOL
    So don't fear us and bring your crying towel just in case

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    We'll keep our fingers crossed that Greg Olson does not wipe the field with us LOLPlease come back after the game to do a post mortum :O)
    Oh, I will - I''m no NFC East troll. I'll comeback regardless.. Even if something crazy happens and the Giants actually win.