+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can't wait to get Prince back

Our secondary needs the help. Last year, he wasn't anything above decent, but he was a rookie. Surely he'll be better than Coe and Tryon. I could at least tolerate Coe but Tryon is strictly a special teamer. Also, Webster hasn't been performing like he usually does. A lot of the catches by the Bucs on Sunday could have been prevented by the corner just turning around.

What do you think about Hosley?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Why would you want this guy back? I'm curious what you have seen from him.......he plays off the receiver, has tackling issues and cannot stay on the field more than 53 seconds without getting injured

Quote Originally Posted by Antwuan View Post
    What do you think about Hosley?
    He played pretty well. He made a few tackles and they didn't throw his way too much on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Why would you want this guy back? I'm curious what you have seen from him.......he plays off the receiver, has tackling issues and cannot stay on the field more than 53 seconds without getting injured
    He was a first rounder and he's still young. Hopefully he could improve this year. He's got to be better than what we have now.

No he does not, Hosely seems light years better than our Prince.......being a 1st round draft choice means absolutely nothing........so far hes a HUGE BUST

Our other African Prince- Osi has also disappeared to count his 5 million Samollians

We are striking out with our Prince's

My favorite African Royalty was Manute Bol- Bol knocked out Mark Gasteneau in aToughman contest and claims to have killed a Lion single handed with a spear as a teenager in Africa, he could also Dunk without leaving his feet........sadly Manute passed away at an early age of some strange skin disease a few years ago

No he does not, Hosely seems light years better than our Prince.......being a 1st round draft choice means absolutely nothing........so far hes a HUGE BUST

Our other African Prince- Osi has also disappeared to count his 5 million Samollians

My favorite African Royalty was Manute Bol- Bol knocked out Mark Gasteneau in aToughman contest and claims to have killed a Lion single handed with a spear as a teenager in Africa, he could also Dunk without leaving his feet........sadly Manute passed away at an early age of some strange skin disease a few years ago
    By that I meant Coe and Tryon. Should've mentioned that, sorry. But I'm not saying he's not a bust, I'm just giving him some more time to develop. He only played half a season last year. Hosley is definitely better, but Prince hopefully will be a decent third corner for now. At this point, our secondary needs all of the help and depth that it can get.

Prince is a sofftee........**** Butkus he is not

I hope he grows a set and realizes he will be pumping gas in Africa if he does not toughen up

All-Pro
    Why do people think Prince is soft? If anything he is known as a very physical player. Players get their ankles rolled up on. It's just part of the game and unfortunate when it happens to a player. Especially for a guy like Prince. He missed most o his rookie year wit that broken foot but he did play well in the post season.

I feel like I'm reading a page out of the National Geographic magazine.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I feel like I'm reading a page out of the National Geographic magazine.
    I was actually thinking "High Times", but NG works too