+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Carolina is dangerous!

I'm a big panthers fan and i always watch their games and as much as they have angered me with their sucking, the talent they have this year is scary. The weapons they have is ridiculous and their offensive coordinator is a very smart, creative man. If we cant force cam to have to stay in the pocket and we cant shut down their running game there's no way in my honest opinion we can win and it pains me to say that because i'm a die hard giants fan as well.
    ​​​

Banned
    huh? you cannot be two different fans

who are you rooting for?

Enlighten me....who is all this talent? What are their names?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    I'm a big panthers fan and i always watch their games and as much as they have angered me with their sucking, the talent they have this year is scary. The weapons they have is ridiculous and their offensive coordinator is a very smart, creative man. If we cant force cam to have to stay in the pocket and we cant shut down their running game there's no way in my honest opinion we can win and it pains me to say that because i'm a die hard giants fan as well.
    Historically the Giants have had trouble with elusive QB's. (see randal cunningham)
    The Giants have to keep Cam in the pocket (duh)

But they do have a good running game and lots of weapons.

The Giants need to pressure the QB without getting out of their lanes
    and giving him running room.

This is yet another tuff game for the G-men with many others waiting in the wings.

The key is to keep Cam and company off the field as much as possible
    with long drives. Lets hope the oline and brown can continue with a good running game.

The Giants D will be tested on Thurs

All-Pro
    The good news for the Giants is that they play Vick twice a year so they know how to contain the QB. They will also need to do so two more times this year with RG3.

Veteran
    I've been worried over the Panthers. Ironically, it was the cowcakes I wasn't worried about. Silly me!

If anything, I'm concerned with the secondary. We really need to stop giving up all these points. If the secondary doesn't find a way to play better, it's only going to get worse IMO because of our schedule.
    Uh..go Giants?

All-Pro
    This past game 21 points came off TO's with a TD being a pick 6.

BParcells777
    I'm rooting for the giants and to name some of the talent they have is easy cam newton, Steve smith, Greg Olsen, Brandon lafell, Deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Mike tolbert, and that's just some of them on offence.
    ​​​

Bench Player
    What up G-Men..., Your Dline scares the crap out of me... And Your WR scare me also... It should be a good game... I hate that we had to start off with a tough 4 game.... Minus the Bucs who are much improved... Saints, Giants and Falcons... If that Dline attacks well at the LOS, and they will Cam will be forced to take it to the outside, and we know there will be a spy on him.... It could force Cam to make poor decisions, which he at times is prone to...

I just cant see our DB's handling your WR's, Gamble is good. But we're starting a 5th round pick at the #2 spot. He will be tested....

Quote Originally Posted by Panthers527 View Post
    What up G-Men..., Your Dline scares the crap out of me... And Your WR scare me also... It should be a good game... I hate that we had to start off with a tough 4 game.... Minus the Bucs who are much improved... Saints, Giants and Falcons... If that Dline attacks well at the LOS, and they will Cam will be forced to take it to the outside, and we know there will be a spy on him.... It could force Cam to make poor decisions, which he at times is prone to...

I just cant see our DB's handling your WR's, Gamble is good. But we're starting a 5th round pick at the #2 spot. He will be tested....
    Cam is nothing to mess with either. Recently, mobile QB's have been troubling our defense. Also the running game and Steve Smith are going to be huge for you guys, since our secondary isn't doing well. Our receivers are no joke though, good luck game planning for them.
    Uh..go Giants?