+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Reuben Randle starting?? Week 3

....with hixon down does that mean Randle will get the start or are they going to put friggen jerrnigan out their, he is terrible please put randle out their and lets see what this kid is made of plus he is on my bench in a 14 man league in fantasy and could probably be huge this week in the slot or put him at 2 and put cruz in the slot this kid has good speed he showed it on the punt return and had a couple good grabs in the preseason with carr not even eli, lets see what this kid can do does anybody know or has read that he will be playing thursday havent seen him line up as a wide out once just the one punt return which is good leave him back their...

it is not a matter of seeing what the kid is made of

it is a matter of how much of the offense the coaches feel he is prepared to execute

My frickin' eyes.

Be nice to see what Randle could do, but I would throw Jernigan out there in the beginning to see what he can do. If it doesn't work out then let Randle get some snaps in.

The sportswriters (sry no link) seem to think it will be Barden carrying the lion's share of Hixon's previous duties. I'm sure others will see increased workload as well.

barden's been around longest, knows the playbook best. i say its barden

Veteran
    Well lets see - after hixon left the game the giants almost exclusively went to Barden. Randle had six snaps. So most likely Barden see's the majority of snaps and randle works in as well. Jernigan being inactive for 2 games in a row has to give you a pretty good idea it wont be him, but with hixon most likely out he should be active.l

Barden took over when Hixon went down, and didn't do a bad job. Jernigan hasn't suited up yet this season. I read somewhere that Randel was out there for a play or two, when Nicks went down.

How about a period man? Jeez . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by dave56dj View Post
    Well lets see - after hixon left the game the giants almost exclusively went to Barden. Randle had six snaps. So most likely Barden see's the majority of snaps and randle works in as well. Jernigan being inactive for 2 games in a row has to give you a pretty good idea it wont be him, but with hixon most likely out he should be active.l
    How many catches did Barden have?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

sadly it will be Barden taking the #3 spot to begin the game