+ Reply to Thread

We most likely have the best players in the NFL

Because ive never seen coaches take so much heat on a winning team. Week 1 the defense and offense both struggled. Because of this Kevin Gilbride and Perry Fewell took a lot of heat. Last sunday our offense played great but our defense played bad, therefore Perry Fewell is taking most ofthe heat this week.

Forget about Us having a pretty potent offense each season with Kilbride as the OC. Forget about him winning 2 superbowls with us. Forget about us being one of the best defenses in the nfl and leading the nfl In defensive turnovers in Perry fewells first year as our DC. Forget about him helping us win a Superbowl in spite of all the injuries on defense and having to start a bunch of rookies last year. Forget about all of that.

The real reason i respect our coaches is because of the players. Ive heard them talk countless times about how good our coaches are at preparing them for the games on Sundays and making sure there arent any surprises. I think cruz said it last week and i am sure someone else will speak on it again because our players do it every year. When the players stop rallying around the coaches and start calling them out, thats when ill feel something is wrong.

Anyways, about 2 days from now we play the panthers and i wonder which coach will take the heat this time? I guess it depends on which unit plays bad.
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 09-19-2012 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Because ive never seen coaches take so much heat on a winning team. Week 1 the defense and offense both struggled. Because of this Kevin Gilbride and Perry Fewell took a lot of heat. Last sunday our offense played great but our defense played bad, therefore Perry Fewell is taking most ofthe heat this week.

About 2 days from now we play the panthers and i wonder which coach will take the heat this time? I guess it depends on which unit plays bad.
    Tom Quinn. I wouldn't want him to feel out of the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Tom Quinn. I wouldn't want him to feel out of the loop.
    Didn't he take enough for a lifetime in 2009 and 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Didn't he take enough for a lifetime in 2009 and 2010?
    It's a whole new year, though he probably has to be sitting back in his E-Z Chair laughing it up that he is not the ridicule of this board. I know the others have to be losing sleep.