+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GL guys, gonna be a fun game.

GL guys, gonna be a fun game.

No smack talk here.

Giants are a very classy franchise especially compared to the other teams in the NFC East.

Every single time we play you guys its always a close and entertaining game other than when we closed down your stadium a few years ago.

That SNF game that went into OT still hurts me till this day.

GL fellas, hope for an injury free time. And if your coming to Charlotte for the game, enjoy!

All-Pro
    Yes injury free, Please. These past several yrs have been just terrible with us losing top players every year. Can't remember a 5 year span being this bad and I've been a fan for 45 years.

I'd say this game for the giants to win will need another late comeback as they will be down at least 10 points going into final 8 min of game.

I will go with Eli engineering to late scoring drives to win by 4 with Cam getting a chance to win it on final drive and game ending with a ball batted away in the endzone as time expires.

24-20 giants
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'm with you on being injury free for this game. That's what I'm actually more worried about for this game versus a W or L. Not a fan of these 4 day rests and then having a football game for the sake of the players. We're already down a few starters and don't need any more out for a long period of time.

Nonetheless, it should be a close game since that's how Giants football is majority of the time. Well, this is a primetime road game and we have horrible results in those so don't be too down on your odds.

Coming to Charlotte for the game... recommendations?? Where to tailgate?

Should be a FUN game if not anything else for fans of the losing team.

That SNF game was a classic, top two NFC teams fighting for #1 in the playoffs.

Historically between us though nothing can top 23-0 from 2005 playoffs... still hurts to think about and I think about it every time I see that light blue.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Yes injury free, Please. These past several yrs have been just terrible with us losing top players every year. Can't remember a 5 year span being this bad and I've been a fan for 45 years. I'd say this game for the giants to win will need another late comeback as they will be down at least 10 points going into final 8 min of game.I will go with Eli engineering to late scoring drives to win by 4 with Cam getting a chance to win it on final drive and game ending with a ball batted away in the endzone as time expires. 24-20 giants
    Well I was wrong. That was an epic beat down
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

DOMINATION!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread