+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Greetings Fellow Blue Brothers and Sisters!

Long time reader, first time poster! Looking forward to some spirited conversation about our boys in BLUE!

Welcome aboard ... watch out for the falling sky

[QUOTE=Giant_Chief1976;492593]Long time reader, first time poster! Looking forward to some spirited conversation about our boys in BLUE![/QUOTE

Welcome aboard. Look out for all the wishy-wash, fair weather fans.

My post reading experience has taught me a few things about the posters...thanks for the heads up though!

Veteran
    Welcome.

All-Pro
    glad to have more and more Gmen fans decide to join and start posting. I know a lot use this MB to get up to date Giants info when they dont have time to watch all the media outlets for it. I was one of them for years. just coming on from time to time and reading all the posts and getting updates. finally joined in 07 and 100% glad i did.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    glad to have more and more Gmen fans decide to join and start posting. I know a lot use this MB to get up to date Giants info when they dont have time to watch all the media outlets for it. I was one of them for years. just coming on from time to time and reading all the posts and getting updates. finally joined in 07 and 100% glad i did.
    Thanks for the warm welcomes! I've spent a lot of time reading the posts and thinking to myself but I realized that it's time to share those thoughts...especially with all the fair weathered fans on here! TRUE BLUE!

Welcome and have fun. You said you've read the boards so you know what to expect.
    Me personally....I am a grade #1 wiseass but I hold back mostly. I also get grumpy with idiots.....which includes myself.

Enjoy and GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Welcome, and don't expect a warm welcome. You must prove yourself not an idiot.

Welcome! Enjoy our complimentary meltdowns
    Uh..go Giants?