+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Barden #3 WR and Hosley to start

Ohm Youngmisuk ‏@NotoriousOHM
    Beatty at LT and Locklear likely at RT. Barden likely at WR3. Coughlin could keep Hosley as starter at CB and Prince in when Hosley on slot

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    Expect Hosley to start again outside opposite Webster & Prince Amukamara/Michael Coe will sub 4 Hosley when he goes to nickel inside

Ramses at #3! The kid will make plays. It may be too early bit Hosely is looking like the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Ramses at #3! The kid will make plays. It may be too early bit Hosely is looking like the goods.
    I hate to say it, but I'm expecting more from Hosley than Barden. I hope Ramses proves me wrong
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I'm going to guess Hosley will be on Steve Smith for majority of the game? I just hope you guys are able to forgive him if he doesn't do well lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I'm going to guess Hosley will be on Steve Smith for majority of the game? I just hope you guys are able to forgive him if he doesn't do well lol.
    He's a rookie, he is going to make mistakes.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Steve Smith has been an absolute monster for the past... well his entire career. Nobody can cover him...

Loving Hosley. He played 49 of 53 snaps last week and would have played all 53 if he didn't get stuff in his eye. I think Barden will surprise alot of people this week with a good game, perhaps similar to what Hixon did week 1 (3 catches 55 yards).

Smith isn't 100% and is dealing with a knee issue. He'll likely play but right now he's listed as questionable.

This kind of levels it out a little in Hosley's favor. That and they're basically the same height.

I'm not making a prediction on how he will do but from how much praise he has received here so far, it would be ashame to see his head called for because of his first potential bad game. Let's just keep a level head about this :P

Bench Player
    Who was Hosely covering?? I don't remember his name being called