+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Maybe Bradshaw dances too much

At first i assumed it was the line shuffle that helped brown look so good...but now I'm thinking maybe it wasnt only just that.... Maybe Brown is a big part himself also... Brown did nothing fancy..nothing spectacular ...just run straight through... something we dont see bradshaw doing.... bradshaw is a wobbler and maybe hes taking it too far now...Bradshaw is one of my favorite players but he might be apart of the problem also...

i'll guess we'll see tomorrow huh

i was saying this after game and i got torched bradshaw is DONE!!
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    At first i assumed it was the line shuffle that helped brown look so good...but now I'm thinking maybe it wasnt only just that.... Maybe Brown is a big part himself also... Brown did nothing fancy..nothing spectacular ...just run straight through... something we dont see bradshaw doing.... bradshaw is a wobbler and maybe hes taking it too far now...Bradshaw is one of my favorite players but he might be apart of the problem also...

i'll guess we'll see tomorrow huh
    It was only one game from Andre Brown, but I'm excited to see how he does on Thursday.

The line just looked better overall yesterday. Before Bradshaw got hurt the line opened a huge hole and he ran something like a 13yard run himself. I actually think AB would have had a big game had he not gotten hurt. I was just surprised Wilson didn't get at least a few more carries.

I admit Brown did do well but I'm not completely sold on him and IMHO I thought the O-line looked a lot better when Diehl left the game and there were a lot better holes to run through.

If Brown does it again, after Carolina has had time to prepare for his running style, I'll be a believer.

with brown, he's always been the kinda runner who runs between the tackles, not much dancing, he finds a crease and runs north/south. i too found that to be a nice change of pace. bradshaw does do a lot of stop starting and hadnt really pressed the holes the way brown had so far this early season (something we need to keep in mind as well). i also think wilsons explosiveness and quickness also should give this offense 4 ypc if for nothing else, his quickness should help him get to the spot before anyone else can.
    I think the OL shuffle helped a ton. It seemed like no one was trying to overcome DD's mistakes and they were all doing their individual jobs pretty well.

There's no question that Bradshaw has been dancing a bit rather than just picking a line and hitting it hard (regardless of whether there's a hole there or not)...maybe he's just trying to do too much every play?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i was saying this after game and i got torched bradshaw is DONE!!
    you need to have more respect for Bradshaw....
    Even though he is or may be declining dont treat him like yesterdays garbage. All RBs fall off at somepoint.
    All good just speaking my mind what little of there is.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I dont think Bradshaw is done, he does seem a bit jittery at the line...sometime I think he tries to do to much.

AB is not the problem. He dances when there is no hole and more often than not there is no hole. AB is a better back thn Brown- no contest.