+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    Looks like Corey Webster was right after all.

    Read an article yesterday (maybe Monday) here about how he feels the secondary would be much better if they were able to jam receivers at the line.
    Just read the ESPN article about how Seattle dominated Dez by doing just that.

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast

  2. #2
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    9,116
    If only Perry would change.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

  3. #3
    lol Corey Webster should be playing as far off the reciever as possible. He's toast waiting to happen.

  4. #4
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    9,116
    Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    lol Corey Webster should be playing as far off the reciever as possible. He's toast waiting to happen.
    Actually, he plays a lot better jamming the WR on the LOS. So did T2 and Im sure Prince would be better off as well. We have physical CBs. We can have a safety over the top. I remember last year when we started pressing more often, we started winning more often and playing beter D overall.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    Perry is a very conservative guy..........can we get Spags back next year???

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    lol Corey Webster should be playing as far off the reciever as possible. He's toast waiting to happen.
    Don't agree with that at all.

  7. #7
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,814
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Perry is a very conservative guy..........can we get Spags back next year???
    With the way the Saints Defense has played the past two weeks, you may get your wish.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  8. #8
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    9,116
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    With the way the Saints Defense has played the past two weeks, you may get your wish.
    Because that is fairly judging him...
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

  9. #9
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,438
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Actually, he plays a lot better jamming the WR on the LOS. So did T2 and Im sure Prince would be better off as well. We have physical CBs. We can have a safety over the top. I remember last year when we started pressing more often, we started winning more often and playing beter D overall.
    Agreed....he's always been a very good press CB

  10. #10
    Veteran G.I. Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bklyn, NY
    Posts
    747
    C-Web is right; he, Ross, T2, Prince, & Coe are all bump cover corners and that is their strength. I also believe that you shouldn't not rely solely on your strengths for the entire season because this will allow opponents to exploit your weakness.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts