+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Game on NFL Network

Can some of you help me out? I'd like a link so I can watch the game online. Either for free or if I have to pay $5 or whatever to see it, I will. I know the policy of this forum on illegal "free" links to the games. So if someone could maybe PM me a free link that would be good, if not I'm happy to shell out some money to watch it. I just don't get the NFL Network. It'd be a shame if I was sitting in the 1 room in my house 100% dedicated to the NY Giants and not be able to see the game.

Please don't flame me, I'm asking for help.

Sorry to start a new thread on this topic that I'm sure has been brought up before.

Thanks everyone.

Starter
    If you are in the NY area the game is on PIX 11 as well....

Bench Player
    I live in Vermont, no PIX 11 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 80and88 View Post
    Can some of you help me out? I'd like a link so I can watch the game online. Either for free or if I have to pay $5 or whatever to see it, I will. I know the policy of this forum on illegal "free" links to the games. So if someone could maybe PM me a free link that would be good, if not I'm happy to shell out some money to watch it. I just don't get the NFL Network. It'd be a shame if I was sitting in the 1 room in my house 100% dedicated to the NY Giants and not be able to see the game.

Please don't flame me, I'm asking for help.

Sorry to start a new thread on this topic that I'm sure has been brought up before.

Thanks everyone.
    If you have Verizon for your cell you can stream the game on your phone if you upgrade your NFL Mobile app. It's only $5/mo. And if your phone has and hdmi out, you can watch it on your tv, too.

Bench Player
    Negative Ghostrider. I wish. I might be the only person in the world without a smartphone.

an online link is the best option either free or not free. I can then use my HDMI and be set.

Negative Ghostrider. I wish. I might be the only person in the world without a smartphone.

an online link is the best option either free or not free. I can then use my HDMI and be set.
    Check your pm
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Send me a PM and I will give you a couple of links. Sorry I cannot post them here.

Veteran

Do not fear, I do not have a smartphone either. I have an old school Samsung flip phone but it does flip two different ways at least lol. I do have to admit though that I have an IPAD 2 lol.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Watched last week's Packers Bears game right on NFL.com on the main page. Had to sit through some garbage commentary but at least I could watch the game.

Don't get to excited...it is not very good quality even when you do that(I do it all preseason)It can be choppy and some of the detail is defiantly lost....there are actually times I have trouble finding the ball............But it is much better than not being able to watch.....trust me I will be doing the same thing
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"