+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

These mid week Giants games blow.....for the fans and team.....

It throws my whole week off not to mention it doesn't give the team enough time to prep/heal. Get rid of these Thursday games altogether and restrict NFL football to Sunday's the way god initially intended......

But seriously this blows.....now I'm either going to come into work extremely hungover or not at all on Friday and pending the outcome of the game it may ruin my weekend before the weekend even gets here......can't sit through a whole day of NFL ball if the Giants end up in the L column tomorrow night. These midweek games are awful......

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    It throws my whole week off not to mention it doesn't give the team enough time to prep/heal. Get rid of these Thursday games altogether and restrict NFL football to Sunday's the way god initially intended......

But seriously this blows.....now I'm either going to come into work extremely hungover or not at all on Friday and pending the outcome of the game it may ruin my weekend before the weekend even gets here......can't sit through a whole day of NFL ball if the Giants end up in the L column tomorrow night. These midweek games are awful......
    YEAH.....and they put it on NFL network which half the state doesn't get because of Time Warner
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post

i'd go with not at all.. than you'd have all day to drink away your hangover..

you're welcome
    Last edited by bandwgn86; 09-19-2012 at 05:00 PM.

YEAH! Plus, I am hungover at work on Friday morning. It's a prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Is sucks when the Giants have to do it but when it's not them I love it. It kinda sucks waiting all the way till Sunday to watch the pros.

I hate thursday night games. I'd much rather the Giants play every single game sunday afternoon at 1 pm.

Veteran
    Thursday night games suck. Especially 2 in 3 weeks (yeah one was wednesday, but it sucked too ;-)

I think this sucks because we just had a mod week game. If we had our Thursday game in week 10 or something, it wouldn't be as bad. But I agree. I want Sunday games, I like 4pm games the best.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Well that's the NFL's way to strong arm cable companies into carrying it's network.

IM good without it.

the positive is it gives us extended time to prepare for the egirls