+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Predictions for Thursday Night.

Yes, we're missing some key guys, but with Eli, I always feel confident.

High scoring game

Giants-38
    Panthers-31

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    Yes, we're missing some key guys, but with Eli, I always feel confident.

High scoring game

Giants-38
    Panthers-31

Does Nicks not playing change your thought process?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I'm confident. Someone will have a coming out party...Barden JJ, Bennett, or RR, and as I mentioned, I'm always confident with Eli.

I'm confident. Someone will have a coming out party...Barden JJ, Bennett, or RR, and as I mentioned, I'm always confident with Eli.
    I'm a pretty optimistic guy, but I have to admit to being somewhat concerned since or D hasn't lived up to its billing.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm a pretty optimistic guy, but I have to admit to being somewhat concerned since or D hasn't lived up to its billing.
    I'm trying to stay as confident as possible, I'll be going to the game and don't want to witness us taking a beating and having to hear crap from the Panthers fans.

Hey guys...Maybe since we have so many scratches for this game Justin Tuck will decide to actually show up!!

I'm trying to stay as confident as possible, I'll be going to the game and don't want to witness us taking a beating and having to hear crap from the Panthers fans.
    I've been to games in Charlotte and their fans are pretty decent.

# 80

I'm a pessamist and don't see how the Giants can score more than 24 points without Nicks. I hope the Giants pull out a squeaker 24 to 21.

my concern about this game is that historically we don't do well against running QBs and right now Newton is the best out there, if we don't contain him it could be a very long night...

i will be there as well..should be a good game if we can keep it close then i see us winning in the fourth quarter.Would be nice to see us start out fast and put them behind right away.