+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Andre Brown? ....am I crazy?

I have a feeling that Andre Brown will open some eyes tomorrow vs. the Panthers. I feel that the combination of his speed (he's not the slowest) and power will provide for a decent running game. I believe that they will use Wilson more than they are letting on but Andre Brown has been waiting on THIS! This time right now!!! I believe he will make the best of it.

The Panthers are giving up an average of 145 yards rushingto their opponents. So it is very possible. The combination of Wilson and Brown (sound like a law firm) can make a difference.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...content=Giants

I'm taking the risk of starting him in my fantasy team this week. With Bradshaw out he's going to get the majority of the carries...

Although they are calling him the featured back, I believe it will be running back by committee. This will be an opportunity to sample Wilson more. It will be up to Brown to make it hard for them to keep him off the field. I think he will have a good game.

i want to see wilson get significant carries, like 12 or so, with another 20 for brown. brown doesn't have breakaway speed unfortunately, but he looks like he can grind the tough yards. We haven't had anything exciting in the backfield happening for a while now, we need to show the nfl that the Giants have the best offense in the league (which i actually believe is possible)

Most likely it will be a combination of Wilson and Brown with Brown getting the most carries. Maybe Scott will get to see the field as well. We're definitely going to see alot of our youth out there tomorrow. These are the opportunities these young guys need to take advantage of and make the coaches' jobs a bit harder when it comes to deciding on who to field when the injured players return.

Funny thing actually and I know it won't happen because it's a big subtle change but our running game would probably be much better for this game if Boothe and Baas switched positions against the Panthers tomorrow. I could see Boothe dominating the middle and opening up huge holes for Andre Brown in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm taking the risk of starting him in my fantasy team this week. With Bradshaw out he's going to get the majority of the carries...
    Im actually thinking of doing the same thing. cant hurt i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm starting both Brown and Wilson... Desperation city. I think Wilson will get more carries than normal though

As long as the Interior blocks like they did last weekend, he should be fine.. I hope they use em in the pass game often.. He can catch the ball very well.. He had 29catches and 2tds recieving his last yr at State..

Andre Brown could be our next Rodney Hampton.. He reminds me alot of old number 27...