+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: giants honesty for week 3

Banned

giants honesty for week 3

giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants

Seahawks 27 Dallas 7

Nice try after that ****.the.bed performance in Seattle.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Seahawks 27 Dallas 7
    Dallas 24
    giants 17

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Dallas 24
    giants 17
    Stop living in the past, isn't that your mantra? Oh right, only when its convenient for you. Must suck to feel the hangover after the high you had last week.

giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants
    Even with Bradshaw out, between Wilson and Brown, I believe we will have a decent run game. Brown has shown some major spark. Now with Nicks and Hixon out, They may double cruz, But you do remember back to the superbowl when the Pats werent worried about MM.......They got burned a bunch by that decision. Barden will be forced to step up his game and hopefully do what he did during pre-season. RR will also have a big showing as well.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Dallas 24
    giants 17
    Giants 21
    Patriots 17
    Super Bowl XLVI

In case you forgot, while "yur boyz" were sitting on their couches at HOME.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Stop living in the past, isn't that your mantra? Oh right, only when its convenient for you. Must suck to feel the hangover after the high you had last week.
    ...how is that the past?

I mean, obviously two weeks ago is technically the past, but if that's the case then where does it end?

I dropped my Donut this morning, but I'm not upset. It's in the past.

(that's a lie, I'm still pretty pissed about it)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    just out of curiosity, how am i living in the past? seems we kicked your asses not even 2 weeks ago. id rather have an insignificant early season loss than a division loss.

+ Reply to Thread