+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: giants honesty for week 3

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants
    Good call genius.

Professor
    How old are you?
    Were you alive when the Cowboys last won a playoff game back in the 1990's???

With all that said, we will keep Romo on a choker alert, as recent trends do show he is progressing down that path. Four interceptions on the last 17 drives dating back to 2010 in fourth quarter situations (five interceptions on the 52 previous drives). He has seven straight losses overall in close games.

While you can cool off the branding iron and put it away for now, don’t lose track of where it’s at. We will probably be revisiting this one sooner than later.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Professor
    How old are you?
    Were you alive when the Cowboys last won a playoff game back in the 1990's???
    i was alive watching the Cowboys beat the broncos in the sb back in the late 70's, BMarcells.....the question is, are you one of those giant bandwagoners only when they playing good? did u jump on that bandwagon when they won the super a few yrs ago? i thought so.....you are dismissed, kid

i was alive watching the Cowboys beat the broncos in the sb back in the late 70's, BMarcells.....the question is, are you one of those giant bandwagoners only when they playing good? did u jump on that bandwagon when they won the super a few yrs ago? i thought so.....you are dismissed, kid
    the cowboys won a playoff game a couple years ago. you're both idiots.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    the cowboys won a playoff game a couple years ago. you're both idiots.
    really? no kidding sherlock. tell us something we all dont know. dang some of yall are dumb

Veteran
    Most of us here never jumped on the Giants' bandwagon. We were already on it when it rolled through.

All-Pro
    Crue the cowboys were tooting their horn again about this being a SB team. In the last two games you have looked like anything but a SB contender. Lost horrible up in seattle and yesterday play terrible again and were just lucky you were playing Freeman and the Bucs which just happen to be a little worse then you. Romo will not last the season at this rate
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Crue the cowboys were tooting their horn again about this being a SB team. In the last two games you have looked like anything but a SB contender. Lost horrible up in seattle and yesterday play terrible again and were just lucky you were playing Freeman and the Bucs which just happen to be a little worse then you. Romo will not last the season at this rate
    just curious, but how many points did freeman and the bucs put up against the giants? hmm? that same giant team that needed a miracle to beat the bucs

just curious, but how many points did freeman and the bucs put up against the giants? hmm? that same giant team that needed a miracle to beat the bucs
    Needed a miracle??? No, the only thing we needed was a quarter, THE 4TH QTR that is!!!! You have to admit that since the Giants played the Cowpukes on opening day, we are a lot better and well, your guys are going downhill fast. Thats the truth.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

+ Reply to Thread