+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: giants honesty for week 3

I have enjoyed spectating this thread. I was right on the 40 next to the field last night for that major ***** kicking in EVERY aspect of the game. This Crue prediction... bwahahahahaha. Can't wait until next week.

Hoagie Hoagie Hoagie.........you would sell your soul to be in a Giants fans position. We dont hate the Eagles. We're just pointing out that they are
    the biggest chokers in NFL history. Now why havent you "offed yourself" yet.. And what happend to the Professor? He aint no were to be found.
    Cant wait to see the WEEgles and Cowflops get spanked on Sunday...........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Mom jokes? Really? Well, what can I expect from a low life who makes excuses for child molesters...
    Awww you still looking for attention, you maytag prison boy?Funny that you call folks lowlifes and claim people are defending molesters when in fact no one is. Actually your QBs brother Marcus is a lowlife child molester and he should rot in prison along with Dave Megget.So I guess when your morbidly obese boyfriend is done passing you around for packets of kool aid that you will have a chance to use the community desktop again and post more of your drivel. Please try to think of something new because you are getting very boring.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 09-22-2012 at 04:58 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NASTI-D-AWSUM-O View Post
    Hoagie Hoagie Hoagie.........you would sell your soul to be in a Giants fans position. We dont hate the Eagles. We're just pointing out that they are
    the biggest chokers in NFL history. Now why havent you "offed yourself" yet.. And what happend to the Professor? He aint no were to be found.
    Cant wait to see the WEEgles and Cowflops get spanked on Sunday...........
    uh,excuse me? ive been around. learn to read
    Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 09-22-2012 at 05:29 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    carolina sucks....that is all

I'm sorry I'm confused...first it was our running game sucks which was the reason why we we're going to lose to Carolina. It turns out our Running game was beasting...so now your falling back on Carolina sucks...sorry but you can't have your cake and eat it....stick to one story and stick to it otherwise your argument is nothing more than a facade. unless your a troll and your just looking to get a rise out of people..which is pathetic. I'm curious what people like you do as a day job...probably nothing your willing to admit to. Cheers!

Veteran
    LOLOLOL its a little to early to be drinking

If someone said the same thing before week 2 about Seattle...you would of said the same thing...you know after so many times of being wrong, people will start to judge you, and rightfully so..

giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants
    Good call!!!
    Well...you can now cross both GAME ANALYST and SOOTHSAYER off your list of careers there einstein!
    And just for the record.....the Seahawks Game wasn't bad ...the Cowbgirls game was!! The Seahawks actually did quite well.
    Maybe you should go to the Food Network website and critique recipes instead!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 09-22-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Banned
    uh,excuse me? ive been around. learn to read
    No, you denounced the panthers and then disappeared like David Copperfield. Saying the Panthers suck is not eating crow, now shouldn't you be getting back to making terrible predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    No, you denounced the panthers and then disappeared like David Copperfield. Saying the Panthers suck is not eating crow, now shouldn't you be getting back to making terrible predictions?
    yep....right after the clan rally.

What were u saying proffesorWrong ? Giants whooooped their *** !!!

+ Reply to Thread