+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: giants honesty for week 3

The G-men spotted the Bucs 21 points and still won.......From what I see at this point in the season. Giants are easily the most impessive
    team in the NFC East

Let's see, the Redskins beat us twice last year, where did they end up? Go ahead, if your boys can beat us twice, we will still win a SB and your boys will be on the couch eating Domino's new dinner box with Jerry in Dallas.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NASTI-D-AWSUM-O View Post
    The G-men spotted the Bucs 21 points and still won.......From what I see at this point in the season. Giants are easily the most impessive team in the NFC East
    I was going to tell him that but u beat me to it. With the makeshift secondary and Eli's 3 first half picks we dug ourselves a pretty huge hole. However 604 yards later and 41 points (510 by Eli) we put TB to bed. Wonder how many yards romo and his team had vs Bucs. What did Dallas score on that pathetic defense? 16 points lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i was alive watching the Cowboys beat the broncos in the sb back in the late 70's, BMarcells.....the question is, are you one of those giant bandwagoners only when they playing good? did u jump on that bandwagon when they won the super a few yrs ago? i thought so.....you are dismissed, kid
    They won a playoff game......do tell......... LOL.....Will wonders never cease???????
    Crue I've been a Giants fan since 1958..........believe me I've eated tons of crow over the years
    Our turn to gloat and abuse the Cowboys........you guys had the refs in your pockets for 30 years.........how does our dust taste? LOL
    We are all sitting around the campfire here , waiting to go to your go-go palace (where we have never lost) and watch Jerry kick our Butts
    Just sittin around the campfire, polishing rings, shinning Lombardi's HAHAHAHA!!!!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    They won a playoff game......do tell......... LOL.....Will wonders never cease???????Crue I've been a Giants fan since 1958..........believe me I've eated tons of crow over the yearsOur turn to gloat and abuse the Cowboys........you guys had the refs in your pockets for 30 years.........how does our dust taste? LOL We are all sitting around the campfire here , waiting to go to your go-go palace (where we have never lost) and watch Jerry kick our ButtsJust sittin around the campfire, polishing rings, shinning Lombardi's HAHAHAHA!!!!
    Been a gmen fan since early 60s ( not quite as long as you BParcells) been there through the thick and thin. And as BParcells can attest there was quite a bit of THIN.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Been a gmen fan since early 60s ( not quite as long as you BParcells) been there through the thick and thin. And as BParcells can attest there was quite a bit of THIN.
    we had some fun

Fran Tarkenton, YA, Ron Johnson, Rob Carpenter, Homer Jones, John Mendenhall, Troy Archer, Brad Van Pelt, who was that TE Bob Tucker, My roomate dated Brian Kelly- she asked me to drag him out in the hall one night after he passed out, he woke up out there and punched a hole in a steel door LOL)
    left a dent

I'll be honest after we won the 1st SB I felt deflated a bit........the magical quest was sort of over

My favorite Giants memory was going to Giants camp in Pleasantville on the last day.....Phil tossed me some passes and Parcells posed with my buddies and I for pictures, nice guys......still have those photos.....Harry Carson and Phil McConkey were grumpy

you could never get that close to the players these days
    Last edited by BParcells777; 09-24-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    They won a playoff game......do tell......... LOL.....Will wonders never cease???????
    Crue I've been a Giants fan since 1958..........believe me I've eated tons of crow over the years
    Our turn to gloat and abuse the Cowboys........you guys had the refs in your pockets for 30 years.........how does our dust taste? LOL
    We are all sitting around the campfire here , waiting to go to your go-go palace (where we have never lost) and watch Jerry kick our Butts
    Just sittin around the campfire, polishing rings, shinning Lombardi's HAHAHAHA!!!!
    refs are robbing my Boys this yr. however, Dallas has yalls number this yr. yep

All-Pro
    Each one is sweeter cause you and I both know about the lean years. These young kids think this is the norm and I hope they are right. But us old timers know better. A repeat this year would be nice though to add to our list of accomplishments. Hey how about Joe Morrison, leonard Marshall, Maurice Carthon, Phil McConkey, Hampton, Otis Anderson and spider Lockart

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Each one is sweeter cause you and I both know about the lean years. These young kids think this is the norm and I hope they are right. But us old timers know better. A repeat this year would be nice though to add to our list of accomplishments. Hey how about Joe Morrison, leonard Marshall, Maurice Carthon, Phil McConkey, Hampton, Otis Anderson and spider Lockart
    Leonard was a ladies man........had a beach house at jersey shore with another buddy of mine ........lots of stories I cannot tell on here

Good old Days

Otis used to visit the place they filmed the Soprano's in........always sat near the kitchen and had a cranberry and soda....another nice guy

I ran into Alex Webster at his restaurant in Sea Girt.....remember Alex on the screen pass?

LT was infamous in the Cliffside Park area for partying all night long and playing the next day at all pro level........I only met him once.....in the supermarket- gave me the evil eye....I'm a big guy and some people feel uncomfortable when I just walk up to them......I turned and walked the other way, he is intimidating too
    Last edited by BParcells777; 09-24-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    refs are robbing my Boys this yr. however, Dallas has yalls number this yr. yep
    I was happy for you guys Crue........you won fair and square, we are not sadists......its ok if teams take a game or two in the regular season

+ Reply to Thread