+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: giants honesty for week 3

Heres the deal...

Eli and his offense are gonna score minimum 24 to 31 points. Thats a given. If the defense limits the big plays 1 to one or 2,
    Big blue will win Easy. Check the match ups in the game. G-man have huge advantage.
    By the way Dallas Cowflops will choke Sunday and so wont the Championshipless WEEgles !!!!!
    WHO WEARS RED WHITE AND BLUE -----THE BIG BLUE WRECKIN CREW

Banned
    no, the giants will lose tonight. the question is, how many picks does eli throw tonight. i am gonna say 2 straight interceptions, and then a 3rd one from a tipped pass. wilson will fumble twice, losing both. more tears to be shedded by him on sidelines. you can bet the cameras will be watching

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    just out of curiosity, how am i living in the past? seems we kicked your asses not even 2 weeks ago. id rather have an insignificant early season loss than a division loss.
    I'm clearly mocking you, considering you were telling other posters on this board to stop living in the past when they brought up our superbowl win last season. By this logic you should forget about last weeks game, and "stop living in the past" get it professor?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    ...how is that the past?

I mean, obviously two weeks ago is technically the past, but if that's the case then where does it end?

I dropped my Donut this morning, but I'm not upset. It's in the past.

(that's a lie, I'm still pretty pissed about it)
    I was mocking him, it was in reference to him telling other posters to stop living in the past whenever last year's superbowl win was brought up. By that train of thought, no games matter, ala last weeks win for you guys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I'm clearly mocking you, considering you were telling other posters on this board to stop living in the past when they brought up our superbowl win last season. By this logic you should forget about last weeks game, and "stop living in the past" get it professor?
    by this logic, you shouldnt be "mocking" me with other Dallas fans as i am not the one that goes around talking "histories". you people are the ones that like to cry the history game to Dallas fans lol.. ive always preached the now. get your facts straight.

Veteran
    double coverage on cruz
    So what!!!!!!!!!

http://wn.com/Victor_Cruz_TD_#/videos

Banned
    by this logic, you shouldnt be "mocking" me with other Dallas fans as i am not the one that goes around talking "histories". you people are the ones that like to cry the history game to Dallas fans lol.. ive always preached the now. get your facts straight.
    You miss the point, we are still the defending champions, last year wasn't that long ago. The same thing could be said for last weeks game, in that they are both relevant. If you're going to discount one, then you have to discount the other, otherwise your whole train of thought is off. The "now" is not last week, so if you're going to discount last years playoff run and superbowl win, then hey what you did last week shouldn't matter either in your eyes considering by your logic the past has no bearing on the future.
    Last edited by ShakeandBake; 09-20-2012 at 12:54 PM.

I was mocking him, it was in reference to him telling other posters to stop living in the past whenever last year's superbowl win was brought up. By that train of thought, no games matter, ala last weeks win for you guys.
    Gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    ...how is that the past?

I mean, obviously two weeks ago is technically the past, but if that's the case then where does it end?

I dropped my Donut this morning, but I'm not upset. It's in the past.

(that's a lie, I'm still pretty pissed about it)

I wouldn't be able to let go of something like this for weeks, maybe months.

Don't feed the troll. If you want to have an intelligent conversation about the Giants and Dallas, you're talking to the wrong kid.

+ Reply to Thread