+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: giants honesty for week 3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You miss the point, we are still the defending champions, last year wasn't that long ago. The same thing could be said for last weeks game, in that they are both relevant. If you're going to discount one, then you have to discount the other, otherwise your whole train of thought is off. The "now" is not last week, so if you're going to discount last years playoff run and superbowl win, then hey what you did last week shouldn't matter either in your eyes considering by your logic the past has no bearing on the future.
    and ill remind you that you guys are the one that brought up this "past" stuff, not me. i am just throwing it back at ya........and yall getting off the main point here of this thread.......that the giants shall lose tonight. and ive brought up the reasons why. dispute that, not play the "past" game

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    and ill remind you that you guys are the one that brought up this "past" stuff, not me. i am just throwing it back at ya........and yall getting off the main point here of this thread.......that the giants shall lose tonight. and ive brought up the reasons why. dispute that, not play the "past" game
    You're an idiot and everything you say is wrong 99.999% of the time, so that's enough evidence for me.

Banned
    I wouldn't have derailed the thread if the OP actually know what he was talking about. For example you say our running game is going to be non existent because we will have to rely on Wilson tonight due to Bradshaw being out, when he is not even going to be starting. You could make the argument that Nicks being out will hurt our passing game, but you failed to mention that. Basically you are right(that tonight's game will not be easy) for the wrong reasons, but don't pat yourself on the back even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I would be more worried if I were a Dallas fan considering how you guys got manhandled by the Seahawks last week. Our team on the other hand out performed Tampa Bay all game with the exception of the turnovers, yet the score did not reflect that since we kept coming away with 3 points instead of 7 when we were in the redzone on offense. Anyway if I had to make a bet this week I would definitely pick the GMEN over the Panthers as opposed to Dallas over the Bucs. I think both games will be close, but based on last weeks performance your team looked worse than ours. Then again I know you don't believe in the whole past has a bearing on the future concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    You're an idiot and everything you say is wrong 99.999% of the time, so that's enough evidence for me.
    For real. Seriously Cru, 2 fumbles from Wilson??? You wonder why people dont take you serious....

Dallas beat the Giants by a touchdown due to a 5th string scub at corner. Dallas got curb stomped in Seattle, lost by 20. I don't blame you for praying for a Giants loss cause thats the only way the Cowboys will see the post season. I just don't see that team having the resolve to get through adversity. They aren't Superbowl contenders.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    For real. Seriously Cru, 2 fumbles from Wilson??? You wonder why people dont take you serious....
    ive been right many times. and yes ive been wrong to, but been right more than wrong, lol. and i shall be right again about tonight. the run game is going to kill the giants tonight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I wouldn't have derailed the thread if the OP actually know what he was talking about. For example you say our running game is going to be non existent because we will have to rely on Wilson tonight due to Bradshaw being out, when he is not even going to be starting. You could make the argument that Nicks being out will hurt our passing game, but you failed to mention that. Basically you are right(that tonight's game will not be easy) for the wrong reasons, but don't pat yourself on the back even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I would be more worried if I were a Dallas fan considering how you guys got manhandled by the Seahawks last week. Our team on the other hand out performed Tampa Bay all game with the exception of the turnovers, yet the score did not reflect that since we kept coming away with 3 points instead of 7 when we were in the redzone on offense. Anyway if I had to make a bet this week I would definitely pick the GMEN over the Panthers as opposed to Dallas over the Bucs. I think both games will be close, but based on last weeks performance your team looked worse than ours. Then again I know you don't believe in the whole past has a bearing on the future concept.
    uh, yes i did

Banned
    uh, yes i did
    You said that Cruz will be doubled with Nicks out, which is nothing new to add to the discussion. Cruz has faced double teams before.

ive been right many times. and yes ive been wrong to, but been right more than wrong, lol. and i shall be right again about tonight. the run game is going to kill the giants tonight
    You're right, you've been wrong

Veteran
    We rushed for 96 yards on 22 attempts against the 3rd best rushing D.
    Now going up against the 28th best rushing D. Not sure what
    the heck you are babbling about.

+ Reply to Thread