+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    So dumb. Nothing else.

Haha cre.. Over and over he said in this thread we'd lose and we would have no running game and Eli would throw 3 picks.. Wrong on all counts lol.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    awww is someone mad lol
    nah i aint mad lol. carolina sucks, plain n simple. they're not my team.

so yes, this is one of those rare occasions where i was wrong. forgive me. however, yall will be happy to know that because the giants kicked that late field goal, it brought my number up on a certain pool so i won 50 bucks. say f yeah!!
    Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 09-21-2012 at 05:18 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    just out of curiosity, how am i living in the past? seems we kicked your asses not even 2 weeks ago. id rather have an insignificant early season loss than a division loss.
    It is very telling that you consider winning by 7 points to be an *** kicking.

carolina sucks....that is all
    Oh dont be so negative---LOL!! So now what? If Carolina beats the Cowboys this year, will you all of a sudden say that Carolina is a good team?

And yes I am a bit surprised we won as big as we did. But thats not to say that if the Giants played the Panthers 10 times, that Carolina could not win at least once. Its still early in the season.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    It is very telling that you consider winning by 7 points to be an *** kicking.
    ahh a win is a win. Thats what some fans will say. But I wonder if the Professor considers what Seattle did to the Cowboys an *** kicking? If 7 is an *** kicking, than losing by 20 must be a catastrophic disaster.

I guess if the Giants win by 7 over the Cowboys in October in Dallas, then that would be considered an *** kicking according to Professor's thinking?
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants
    ahhhh, Cruehead, what now ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Banned
    and ill remind you that you guys are the one that brought up this "past" stuff, not me. i am just throwing it back at ya........and yall getting off the main point here of this thread.......that the giants shall lose tonight. and ive brought up the reasons why. dispute that, not play the "past" game
    We are currently The Defending SuperBowl Champions. That is what we currently are. Now please explain how that is living in the past?

nah i aint mad lol. carolina sucks, plain n simple. they're not my team.so yes, this is one of those rare occasions where i was wrong. forgive me. however, yall will be happy to know that because the giants kicked that late field goal, it brought my number up on a certain pool so i won 50 bucks. say f yeah!!
    your team had their Road game with ample rest and way less injuries and got blasted up in Seattle. We go on Road on 3 days rest with 4 stars out and Hammer a team that everyone though was for real. Dont forget this is the same Carolina team that manhandled the saints last week
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    nah i aint mad lol. carolina sucks, plain n simple. they're not my team.so yes, this is one of those rare occasions where i was wrong. forgive me. however, yall will be happy to know that because the giants kicked that late field goal, it brought my number up on a certain pool so i won 50 bucks. say f yeah!!
    No it didn't. You are just blatantly lying about a pool in a transparent attempt to mask your idiocy.