+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    All-Pro
    Haha.. All I can say to Cre is this based off his original post in this thread. You were right we didn't have Jacobs, AB was again out with an injury. Nicks out, Hixon out. But the giants continue to find new stars. Cruz had decent game but was double teamed. We saw the emergence of Brown, Barden and Bennett. Be scared, be afraid Cre be very afraid
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants
    Good call.

Who do you like in the Cowboys/Bucs game?

Banned
    lets face it people, carolina is just that terrible. i am still not impressed. so thats ok, and thats all right. lets turn the page

Dallas 24
    giants 17
    Superbowl hangover.... but you wouldnt know anything about that.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Giants played horrible week 1, no question. Cowboys beat them all up and down the field.... and still only won by 7 with Eli a yard or 2 away from getting the ball back with 2 minutes left. We all know what would of happened if the D stopped the Cowboys. But , we lost. Better team won for that night.

Good thing we play again. Cowboys are awful.

Bucs will beat them, 27 - 17.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Giants played horrible week 1, no question. Cowboys beat them all up and down the field.... and still only won by 7 with Eli a yard or 2 away from getting the ball back with 2 minutes left. We all know what would of happened if the D stopped the Cowboys. But , we lost. Better team won for that night.

Good thing we play again. Cowboys are awful.

Bucs will beat them, 27 - 17.
    LOLOLOL its a little to early to be drinking

Banned
    lets face it people, carolina is just that terrible. i am still not impressed. so thats ok, and thats all right. lets turn the page
    Listen to this man!!! He knows what he says!!! You are marching arrogantly....TO YOUR DOOOOOOM!!!!!!

I'd say that after watching that *** kicking go down last night,,,,The moronic redneck Cowboy fan and the overly confident trash talking scumbag Eagles fan are just a tad more nervous about how their own teams have played so far this year. It's why there here now.....It's called whistling past the graveyard,

Both teams are a sham and will battle for 3rd and 4th place in the division this year.....bank on it. I'll give 3rd to Dallas because the glass dog killer is due to get broken...again.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I'd say that after watching that *** kicking go down last night,,,,The moronic redneck Cowboy fan and the overly confident trash talking scumbag Eagles fan are just a tad more nervous about how their own teams have played so far this year. It's why there here now.....It's called whistling past the graveyard,

Both teams are a sham and will battle for 3rd and 4th place in the division this year.....bank on it. I'll give 3rd to Dallas because the glass dog killer is due to get broken...again.
    Golly gee willikers Mr. McAngrypants! Angry much? The Eagles are scared? Really? YOU BEAT A BUNCH OF SCRUBS last night! Get OVER yourself man!!! Not the Ravens. Not the Falcons. Not the 49ers...SCRUBS!!! When you DO meet a real team, THEY WILL KICK THE BISCUITS OUT OF YOU! The only one nervous around here is YOU pal. You KNOW this is true!

Oh yeah, I'll take a redeemed dog killer with heart and skills over that childmolesting drug addict that the Gnats fans love so much ANY day of the week. You DON"T want to compare criminals DO we?

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Golly gee willikers Mr. McAngrypants! Angry much? The Eagles are scared? Really? YOU BEAT A BUNCH OF SCRUBS last night! Get OVER yourself man!!! Not the Ravens. Not the Falcons. Not the 49ers...SCRUBS!!! When you DO meet a real team, THEY WILL KICK THE BISCUITS OUT OF YOU! The only one nervous around here is YOU pal. You KNOW this is true!

Oh yeah, I'll take a redeemed dog killer with heart and skills over that childmolesting drug addict that the Gnats fans love so much ANY day of the week. You DON"T want to compare criminals DO we?
    No ...But i will compare you to a steaming pile of dog crap.